shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS'' Peter Yantzer on CNN Monday 2/13/06

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Peter Yantzer, Executive Director of AGS, is scheduled to appear on CNN's American Morning show with Soledad O’Brien and Miles O’Brien.

The live segment will be Monday, February 13, 2006, between 8:45-10:00 AM EST on CNN – Check local cable listings for information.

(Note: Live TV - schedule could change at a moment's notice)

* Yantzer will provide American Morning viewers with the knowledge necessary to make a Valentine’s Day diamond purchase with confidence.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up John. I look forward to watching it!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
me too.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
almost makes me wish I had a tv,,, hopefully someone will post it on the net.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
much looking forward to it. thanks for the heads up sir john.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/11/2006 2:55:03 PM
Author:JohnQuixote

Peter Yantzer, Executive Director of AGS, is scheduled to appear on CNN''s American Morning show with Soledad O’Brien and Miles O’Brien.

The live segment will be Monday, February 13, 2006, between 8:45-10:00 AM EST on CNN – Check local cable listings for information.

(Note: Live TV - schedule could change at a moment''s notice)

* Yantzer will provide American Morning viewers with the knowledge necessary to make a Valentine’s Day diamond purchase with confidence.
That''s great. I had the pleasure of meeting and spending an hour talking with Peter Yantzer in New York last July. He is a true gentleman and an expert in our industry. Great to see that CNN is having "a real diamond pro" on their show.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Peter did not appear on the show this AM. I heard from AGS that because of weather he never made it to NYC. No word on rescheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results