shape
carat
color
clarity

After 2 Years of Being a LIW...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After exactly 2 years of being a LIW, I am so very happy to announce that I am no longer waiting! Your #2 is off the list! Summary and pictures to come!

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
OMG FOR REALS?!?!?!?! :o :o :o

Saying congrats doesn't even suffice!

Wonderful news!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats madelise!! :))

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great news!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not enough exclamation points to not look obnoxious hah. Can't wait for the details!!! And pictures!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations! I'm so excited and happy for you! Tell us all about the romantic event!! ....and a few ring shots wouldn't hurt! Just sayin!

CONGRATS!! Yay madelise!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hey there!

Great news!!! Congrats!!!

woo hoo!!!! so happy for you.

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
YAAAY!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :love:

little_birdie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Please share the details with us when you have time. :))

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Yay MAD! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear the story and see pics of your rock! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MADELISE!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you!! And now you get to wear that gorgeous ring!!!!! Congrats!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Woooohoooo, congrats Mad!!!!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait for the story and pics!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
OMG YAY!!! SO SO SO SO SO very happy for you, Madelise!

Can't wait to hear (and see!) all the blingy details! :appl: :D :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!! Madelise I'm so happy for you! You have been uber patient. I'm so thrilled you finally get to wear that spectacular rock! Can't wait for your SMTB post!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
1921765gi8123j4c.gif

I'm so happy for you and it sounds just absolutely perfect!!! We didn't get a chance to get to the La Jolla caves but the whole area was so beautiful, it would make a perfect engagement spot!!!

YAY!! Loving wishes for much happiness in your lives together!
1899431ti7ecm1sxg.gif

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyyy honey I am so so happy for you and you totally deserve it!!!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Aw, your story is so sweet! Congratulations!

Fayethful

Rough_Rock
Congrats Madelise!! About damned time!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Madelise!!! After all your waiting to be so dazed and confused is hilarious!!! :love: He clearly did a great job planning. I can only imagine his train of thought, "Wait, I thought she wanted this... why isn't she saying anything... hello? :rodent: "
It's hard not telling people, isn't it?! Especially when all you want to do is shout it from the roof tops. Much kudos considering how much your family was waiting on this!

Gosh, I was never even a good LIW in responses or anything, but I feel SO happy for you!!!!! Welcome to the world of the engaged!

I hope you're tease us with a photo or two :naughty:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations and Best Wishes, madelise!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

I am so happy for you!!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations. That is seriously the best engagement story I've ever heard. :appl: :appl:

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a sweet story! I'm pretty sure I'll react the same way if/when the day comes!

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Such a great story!!! I love the fact that you have pictures of the actual proposal - that's awesome!

Now seriously, where are the bling pictures MISSY?!?! We're dying here! :knockout:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all :wavey: I am elated. My ring is back at SNQ getting fixed.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story, madelise!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
madelise|1380055156|3526523 said:
So yeah, that's it! I've finally graduated from the LIW University of PS, and will now be attending BWW for graduate school for hopes of getting my M.R.S. degree! ;))

Haha!!! I love this!!!! Yes please move over to BWW... we need more recruits..! :bigsmile:

Congrats lady! La Jolla cove.. love it. I use to work in an office that overlooked the cove when I lived in San Diego (and worked in la jolla). I'd walk down there everyday to eat my lunch! What gorgeous location. Sounds perfect!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this since I rarely come to this part of the forum, but I am SO happy for you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, La Jolla is one of California's best beaches, I believe! It's stunning. I love the beach but I'm not an ocean swimmer, tanner/lounger, or whatever water sports person. I just like looking. Because of this, I don't go to the beach often. But when I do, man does it take my breath away!!!

DS: Thank you! I seriously feel like all you PSers are my family that I got to surprise the news with :bigsmile: I know some of you have been holding your breath alongside with me, so I puffy heart ya'll!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results