shape
carat
color
clarity

AE Denim and a MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who shop at AE, they have a promotion going on where you get a free movie ticket to either AMC or Regal cinemas depending on your state, just for trying on a pair of jeans...So far I have 4 of them...me and the So tried on pairs 2 different days (we just happened to be in the mall and saw the display).

If you decide to purchase a pair of jeans you get an additional movie ticket for every pair purchased.

Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were interested but haven't been to a mall lately!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
grrrrr wish they had that 2 weeks ago when I bought a pair....maybe ill go try some on.. hehe which mall here??

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 7:30:33 PM
Author: blondebunny
grrrrr wish they had that 2 weeks ago when I bought a pair....maybe ill go try some on.. hehe which mall here??

I was at Millenia when I first saw the offer, but I had to go to Florida Mall for something specific that Millenia didn''t have so the offer is at both. I think it''s at any AE store though

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results