shape
carat
color
clarity

Advise on buying a 10x diamond Loupe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I bought a 20x loupe a while ago before I knew that industry standard was 10X... so now I want to buy a new one The only place I can find them is on ebay. I''m not sure which one to buy. Most of them are really cheap. I am trying to find one that I could put on my key chain but.. I don''t want anything to dinky.

Whenever I tell people I am interested in diamonds and would love to go to school for gemology next year... they all want me to look at their diamonds. especially my bible study teacher. She thinks someone switched her stone because one person told her it was good clarity then later on another store told her it had a big inclusion so she asked me to take a look. I told her I cant give her much information because Im not an expert but I can tell if it has a big inclusion or its its an I grade.

Anyways I always ramble on so here are a few I am thinking about buying

Whats your opinion?

1a70_2.JPG

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
This one is top quality I think $70

grhreujrethgr.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
I tried to get that one but my husband and I live in Guam due to military and they wont ship here

Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results