shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on this EC - Will faint Flour be asset?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kalgal

Rough_Rock
I am trying to find a nice EC in the 1.5 ct range. This one looks okay to me. From what I''ve read the faint flour could be a positive??? "Any concerns?

Color: I
Clarity: VS1

Depth %: 68.5
Table %: 63
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Girdle: TN-M
Culet: NO
Fluorescence: F
Measurements: 7.43-5.65-3.87

I also found another that seems to look good, but might be too narrow. I looked at the cert and it looks like all the inclusions are on the bottom of the stone (eye clean?). again, this one has some flour. Is table small enought compared to depth?

cut: vg
color F
SI2
sym: gd
pol: vg
girdle: med to slight
culet: none
depth: 64.3
table: 64
flour: medium

8.76X5.49X3.52

Thanks for looking!

Kalgal

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey kalgal! to answer your question about faint fluoro being an asset, the answer would be no. faint fluorescence is pretty much undetectible. if you were looking for fluor to have an effect on the stone, you would have to get to at least med. blue. and more likely strong or very strong. happy diamond hunting!!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 9:51:33 AM
Author:kalgal
I am trying to find a nice EC in the 1.5 ct range. This one looks okay to me. From what I''ve read the faint flour could be a positive??? ''Any concerns?

Color: I
Clarity: VS1

Depth %: 68.5
Table %: 63
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Girdle: TN-M
Culet: NO
Fluorescence: F
Measurements: 7.43-5.65-3.87

I also found another that seems to look good, but might be too narrow. I looked at the cert and it looks like all the inclusions are on the bottom of the stone (eye clean?). again, this one has some flour. Is table small enought compared to depth?

cut: vg
color F
SI2
sym: gd
pol: vg
girdle: med to slight
culet: none
depth: 64.3
table: 64
flour: medium

8.76X5.49X3.52

Thanks for looking!

Kalgal
i am not sure i agree that faint couldnt have a little impact--it could take the edge off the warmth. plus my diamond was GIA graded as faint but the appraiser felt it was stronger than faint...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results