shape
carat
color
clarity

advice on this diamond, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benedictina

Rough_Rock
Dear Friends,

I posted earlier asking for advice on a diamond....and you all were most helpful.

Here is the info I have about a diamond I am thinking of buying from Excel. Please let me know if it is a good price and a good diamond.

Regarding the diamond in question, the pavilion angle is 40.5; the crown angle is 34.8; crown height is 15.1. Other statistics are: 0.46 carat; clarity is VS2; color is G; depth is 61.1; table is 55%; polish is very good; symmetry is very good; fluorescence is medium blue. The cost for this diamond is $1004.

Thanks for your advice!!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like it could be a smasher!
30.gif
30.gif
Great score on the HCA an 0.7 and the price looks about right with similar. Could be a great choice IMO! How do you feel about the fluoresence? Many of us are fans of it here, but opinions can vary....MB shouldn't be a problem.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Looks pretty darn good from what you've posted. I have medium blue in an F colored diamond and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results