shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on this diamond please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksomerville

Rough_Rock
We are looking at this ring on Whiteflash and would appreciate anyone''s opinion on it: http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1332200.htm# (hopefully that link works). I really want a lot of brilliance from a diamond in various lighting conditions. Do you think this one will perform for me?

Also, my boyfriend spoke to a representative from Whiteflash who told him that SI1''s are eyeclean. They said that the image for the Cut Above diamonds are under magnification and if you zoom in it''s 40x. If you were going to see any of the flaws you would see it on the image. Does this sound correct?

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Clarification: Not all SI1s are eye-clean.

This one has been confirmed as eye-clean (and it's very eye-clean), but with any diamond purchase you should ask about that specifically.

You bring up a good point about internet shopping. When looking at magnified photos, remember that no one ever sees a diamond at 40x mag when they walk into a jewelry store unless they are permitted to see it under a microscope. A large computer monitor makes that 40x photo even more revealing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results