shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on emerald cut (drinking in the last chance saloon...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irisheejit

Rough_Rock
Hello folks,

I''m looking for advice on a platinum ring with an emerald cut diamond. It seems to me that 1) a poor quality emerald cut looks glassy, no sparkle at all etc. and 2) the bigger emerald cuts look better, as a rule, than a smaller one of similar quality. Working within a budget of about $8,500 what kind of setting works best to show off this kind of diamond ? I had initiallly purchased a solitaire round brilliant set in platinum which unfortunately was not a good guess on my part; I now know what would hit the mark and alll advice on emerald cuts would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

Irisheejit

Rough_Rock
Aaaaaaaaaand I just did what a should have done already and went and found some excellent threads asking and answering this question already - you folks are your own worst enemy; maybe if your were just a little bit less nice, helpful and fantastic you would have less dumbo''s making lazy posts
19.gif

Irisheejit

Rough_Rock
Having actually read some posts, I saw interesting comments on an East/West setting as opposed to North/South - does anyone have pictures of a ring like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results