shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on 5 stone ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Agape

Rough_Rock
n/a

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
about a quarter of a carat each.

Agape

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. I guess my main question is would you be able to have 5 stones of .25 each in a size four, with shared prongs. I am thinking that it would not hold the stones in an anniversary style band and they would fall out. Does anyone know? Thanks!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Can you post a photo of your ring? My w-band is a size 4 1/2 and is I think 1.3-1.4ctw. Here's a link. I know it's not even close to what you want, but at least with princess cuts it works to have 5 stones that are a little over a quarter carat each. Oh, and the link I provided was the ORIGINAL wedding band--I decided the stones were too small and therefore got bigger ones
31.gif

Now, before you buy from this vendor I would talk to the people at Whiteflash. They do AMAZING custom work, and guarantee your satisfaction. I would NEVER buy from someone who does not have a return policy, even though it's a special order.

Agape

Rough_Rock
n/a

Agape

Rough_Rock
I just went and really looked at your pics. That is the look I want, just with hearts. I would not need the spacer, but your set is AMAZING! I love that look!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
My stones don't wrap around, but they do not sit on top either. I'll see if I can find a picture that shows how it looks
1.gif

And this is your ring, right? The other was too small.

j09410.001

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 11:16:29 PM
Author: Agape
I could do a 4 1/2, I think. Do the stones set on top of your finger, or do they wrap around a little? Did you have it custom made? Thanks for your help. This is kind of my dream ring, so I really want to try and make it work. :)
I have a size 4 five stones RB w-band, and it''s 1.2 ctw (so the stones are about .24ct ea). All the stones are set on top of my finger and don''t wrap around at all. I am pretty sure you can fit five heart-shaped stones on top on a size 4 ring. Here''s the link to my w-band.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Here''s how mine looks:

slh2ba2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results