shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice from the pro''''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kevin3888

Rough_Rock

This is my first post here on this great site!!! Really you guys are outstanding and without your help and search functions I would be no-where near where I am today! Armed with knowledge that make "Maul" salesmen tremble with fear!!!! Anyway I don’t have much to spend and would like to get a little firecracker for my special lady. Here is one stone that I am really considering. Opinions please!!!

Carat: 0.548
Color: G
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.6
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Thin-Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.32-5.35X3.23

Again thanks for all the experts giving something back!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey kevin! welcome to ps
35.gif

you have done your homework well...that seems to be a very nice stone you picked. well done!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kevin and welcome to PS
35.gif

I agree with belle and think it will be a lovely stone.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Looks very nice. In a stone this size, eyeclean in an SI2 is usually not a problem - but ask about it.

kevin3888

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the quick responses!

I am kind of set on the X prong as a setting however I am a little affraid that the setting would over power the stone. Is this an issue with a stone this size or will I just squeak by?

BTW at first I thought that this would be the one and only stone.... After finding this site Im sure there will be an upgrade down the road
19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup!!!!
31.gif

kevin3888

Rough_Rock
LOL is that a Yup, its too small, just right or gonna upgrade!

kevin3888

Rough_Rock
I have a quick question about size and spread. Would this diamond measures roughly 5.3 mm would it be worth going $600 more to go up to a 5.5mm diamond? is that even noticable? Im a little affraid of the size of this diamond but dont know if its worth it to just a tiny bit bigger. Also I have a question about the setting. I am looking at the Vatche X-prong but $550 from WF seems a little pricey, is it worth the additonal costs compared to the on being offerd by union diamond? Thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results