shape
carat
color
clarity

advice about a shirt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So this weekend I went shopping and found several shirts on super super sale. One of them is a black shirt with blue and a sort of teal green that form subtle peacock feathers along the shirt. It is in a light flowy fabric. I am IN LOVE with this shirt. After clearance it ends up being 3 dollars or so
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
It is super comfortable. I have it in a size large which makes it long enough to be wearable for work and it just flows over my figure. I had thought of getting a second one (they had tons of these shirts, dunno how they didn''t sell) to keep and put away should this one ever fade or get a tear. I feel like it''s worth it at 3 bucks, and it really is a very nice shirt! Anyways, do you think it''s a reasonable thought to get the second one of it? I mean I am in lllurrrvv with it. Wish I could find a picture of it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s $3. I''ve been wrestling with not buying a formal dress that is on sale for $150 from $400 all day.

I say get it.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Thanks- and get it
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
totally! get it! especially if you say you are in love with it. if you were not in love with it, I would say no.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I went back and they didn''t have the exact one in the same size
7.gif
BUT they did have it in solid black and solid eggplant
9.gif
So I got one of each.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results