shape
carat
color
clarity

Adiamor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know anything about Adiamor Diamonds? Their site is www.adiamor.com. Their prices seem reasonable and they have some settings I like. They''re a Better Business Bureau company and Jewelers Vigilance Committee (or something like that) member. However, I''ve never heard of them. Thoughts?
33.gif

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
I didn''t purchase from Adiamor but I did speak to one of their 3 representatives, Maggie Moore. She was very helpful and courteous. You''re right though, their prices seem to bit a bit better than most websites I''ve seen. However, I just couldn''t see myself making such a large purchase on something that depends so much on how it looks over the internet. Then again I live 5 minutes from a diamond district that houses 20 jewelers under one roof!!

Had I not lived were I do, I think I would have gone with them.

Good luck!

Antignos

Rough_Rock
I do. I boguth an engagment ring from them and had a great experience. Not sure if the diamond I bought was mispricced or not, but I got a smoking deal. I could not replace it for 5,000 more. I was very very happy with my experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results