shape
carat
color
clarity

Active LIW-please reply

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies,
The LIW list looks like it''s getting a bit long. How about we help Jen_Stone out a bit by replying to this if you''re still a LIW?

If you''re on the list but you''re no longer an LIW or you know of someone on the list who''s no longer a LIW or inactive please speak up.

Thanks!

HH

For the record, I am STILL a LIW....grrrr.....
29.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
32.gif
8.gif

im still a LIW too.....

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately Im still one too
14.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
still waiting....

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your help, Hudson_Hawk!

I know there are still those out there who don''t check the boards every day but would like to stay on the list. Should we give it a week for everyone to respond? Is that too short? After that, I propose every who hasn''t posted anything in a while (6 months? 9 months?) be taken off the list. Does that seem fair?

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
still here....

Will be forever.............. LOL

Hopefully everyone will get around to posting...alot of them just like to lurk and look at bling.... :)

Chels7

Rough_Rock
I''m still here and still a LIW
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Jen,

I think a week is good. I''ll be sure to bump the post every day so people have a chance to see it on the "posted today" board.

I admit, I love seeing my name get closer and closer to the top, and I love the engagement stories too!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
i''m still waiting :)

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Me too...still here...

lost in new york

Rough_Rock
still here - for better or for worse! can''t believe i''ve made it from 80-something to #23 since i''ve joined...and it looks like i''ve got at least another year to go...sigh...
20.gif

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Still here also. :)

lora252

Rough_Rock
Yes, I''m still waiting.
face11.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
#1 on the list present and accounted for. Had another talk with Nate yesterday and he has promised the proposal by July (of 2007, I was sure to verify the year hehe) Hopefully someone else can have a turn at the dreaded number 1 position soon :razz:

~Heidi

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Still here, but hopefully not for too much longer.
1.gif

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
Still here & still waiting... lol... but I''m getting all my diamond stats together w/pictures of settings I like, so as soon as that''s done, the ball will be in his corner...
31.gif

cherry_vanilla

Rough_Rock
I''m still here, and at the rate the list is going I''ll be in the negatives by the time it''s my turn
2.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''m still here.
39.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Still here too! I''ve been meaning to post but I''ve been busy with the end of the end of my one lonely class that I took this semester and the new job I started about two weeks ago, my body still isn''t used to the shift in waking hours so when I do come to check the board I''ll open up a new window to post or reply to and forget what I was going to say! lol. But he has been saying some things lately that are making me wonder what he''s up too in that mind of his!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Yup, still here... will probably be #1 before I actually get a proposal. Had a LOOOONG discussion/fight this weekend... We''re taking a week long trip to Hawaii in November, so I''m crossing my fingers for a Maui wowie!
emwink.gif

I know that a long while back there was an "official" rule on how long without any posts before you were removed. I no longer remember what the timeframe was, although I think it was either 6 months or 9 months... maybe one of the former list keepers knows for sure... or if the threads go back far enough to find them.

Also, whatever happened to BlueRoses? Did she ever get her official ring?

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Im still here too aproaching #1 very fast... He better propose as soon as the ring is ready in the next 4-6 weeks
31.gif
or else..... I''ll go crazy!!!
30.gif

As to the list i think 6 months is long enough to give people a chance to write something... if they dont then they are most likely not as interested.. just my 2cents.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the rule was 6 months as well. The problem is that it''s hard to tell when exactly they posted last. It looks like any post with their screen name in it pops up on their profile list. So anyone on this list will have a recent post about it on their profile...

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been around very long yet, but I''m most definitely still here!
21.gif

hilbake

Rough_Rock
I''m here... still lurking and still waiting.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
I am still here and VERY near the top! I just might make #1 soon!

bec

Rough_Rock
still.... waiting....:)

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I''m here...

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Still a LIW.
15.gif

It''s not his fault, but when it became obvious that I would not be getting a ring before we got married, thanks to financial constraints, coming here and seeing everyone all happy over their beautiful rings just got too painful. I still check in now and then to see how things are going, but I most lurk and don''t post much anymore. It''s hard coming to a site built for sparklies once you know you aren''t getting one.
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 9:49:14 PM
Author: Galateia
Still a LIW.
15.gif

It''s not his fault, but when it became obvious that I would not be getting a ring before we got married, thanks to financial constraints, coming here and seeing everyone all happy over their beautiful rings just got too painful. I still check in now and then to see how things are going, but I most lurk and don''t post much anymore. It''s hard coming to a site built for sparklies once you know you aren''t getting one.
7.gif

aww Galateia, thats a shame. Just think though when you do get one, get a really special one of your dreams. Hows the immigration process going?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results