shape
carat
color
clarity

according to the experts:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Women who rock a square-shaped rock are usually on the cutting edge when it comes to their clothing, wearing sassy, trendy pieces at the height of fashion, like designer Hudson jeans paired with a jacket in cheetah print, while making a statement with accessories like marcasite earrings, moccasins, and a Kooba bag.

Marquis cuts are wonderful because their shape often makes the diamond look larger than it actually is. The savvy woman who decides on this cut might make equally as calculated choices in her wardrobe, choosing pieces for their ability to tastefully and conservatively flatter, like a Theory dress paired with pearl earrings and Stuart Weitzman heels, matched with a pashmina and a suede clutch.

Platinum is the most expensive ring setting, so it''s clearly only the best for this type of woman. From her red-tinged Christian Louboutin heels to her Chloe knit top and Oscar de la Renta skirt, the woman with a wedding ring set in platinum probably has a closet to die for.

Talk about GROSS generalisation! pretty funny stuff

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Ok, then I guess I am the woman who likes and has owned pretty much all the shapes which makes me schizophrenic.
41.gif

Wait a minute, when I think about it, my closet consists of the biggest hodgepodge of stuff you have ever seen. I''m the kind of gal who sees something practical and buys every color of the same thing. Man, I''m starting to see a correlation. Ha.

I admire people who can put it all together in the wardrobe department.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a cushion and would certainly not call myself trendy! Who the heck are these "experts"? The quiz at the back of cosmopolitan?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yeah... I have a princess cut stone, and I could not care less about name-brand, hip, "sassy" clothes. (Not that I don''t like to dress nice, but I really don''t care where it came from! Nordstrom or Target... Whatever!)

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I have a kooba bag and a round brilliant. I better go tell the FI he should go change my ring!
26.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 8:05:55 AM
Author:Tropicmaster

Platinum is the most expensive ring setting, so it''s clearly only the best for this type of woman. From her red-tinged Christian Louboutin heels to her Chloe knit top and Oscar de la Renta skirt, the woman with a wedding ring set in platinum probably has a closet to die for.

I can assure you no one is going to what to die for my closet unless it is from horror because it sucks really bad and is a complete mess
11.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 10:27:35 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Yeah... I have a princess cut stone, and I could not care less about name-brand, hip, ''sassy'' clothes. (Not that I don''t like to dress nice, but I really don''t care where it came from! Nordstrom or Target... Whatever!)
ditto on the stone and clothing POV

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
WTH is a Kooba bag?
9.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
That''s nice to know! I''m wearing my EC / plat wedding set, my asscher cut band and my princess studs. My closet contains clothes with baby sick on them, and an old ballgown.
9.gif

You don''t need to kill for it, you can have it - I''ll even pay postage!
2.gif

jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results