shape
carat
color
clarity

Absolute Torture!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
I know he picked up the ring (THE ring) over the weekend and he flew back home to tell his folks. He still has to ask my dad.

How long does this usually take? I can''t sleep... eat... think...lol

I have spent the last three days on my Knot Bio.

http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm?profilename=brittany741

I am dying in suspense here

brittany
19.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
brittany!

good work on your bio! How fun a disney world wedding will be!!!!!!!!You look like you''re planning on having a total "princess" wedding!! Which is fantastic. Who wouldn''t want to be a princess, and your wedding is the closest you will ever get!!

I had no idea you were expecting a proposal this soon. do you have your wedding booked at disney yet? I bet they book up fast!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah.. i forgot to add.. I know this waiting is AWFUL. Especially if you know he has the ring. Are your parents nearby that he can ask them? I hope so. I hope for your sake he doesn''t wait too long (my fiance didn''t wait at all.. He did it the night he picked up the ring!! I guess he was going to wait but he changed his mind..). So I hope your b/f does the same thing. I like adding names to the graduate LIW list!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
eeeeek!!! How exciting!!!
9.gif
I''d be going crazy!!!
26.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I bet you are going nuts! I doubt he''ll keep you waiting too much longer. Most guys get too excited and do it earlier than they planned to and mess up"their" proposal plan.

My BF had one friend that bought the ring in April and didn''t propose until September, but she didn''t know he had it, and he was waiting to take her on a long overdue and long promised trip to New Orleans (it was the weekend after Hurricane Ivan). Poor thing the night before he proposed she was all upset, wondering if their relationship was ever going move forward. And the whole week before she had been talking about her fears with her mom and sister (who already knew he was going to propose) and they kept telling her to be patient, and he did too. She was so excited, but she didn''t feel bad at all about getting upset with him about.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The similarities are just tooooo many and I just have to ask!

Brittany, you don't happen to post on clubDub do you?

Either way, that ring is just GORGEOUS! I love it, even if I think I know you and I actually don't. . . .
2.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Brittany,

I just saw your webpage. I LOVE your potential cakes, they are absolutely my style. AND THE RING!!! Is that the actual ring you are getting?? I love it. Please, please, tell me more about your ring. Size, clarity of the stone, setting. You must be so excited!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Britanny you are a girl after my heart! My wedding colors were burgundy and ivory too! I love the combo (plus red is my fave color
2.gif
). I really like the second bridal bouquet picture on your page -- the all red one. My bouquet was all red roses.

My BM dresses were red and they had ivory bouquets. I think gold dresses would be really pretty with ivory bouquets too!

Great job on your Knot Bio and I hope you get your proposal soon!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, I feel your pain!!!! You must be going bonkers
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
! Keep us updated and good luck!

Brittany

Rough_Rock
Yes, I do post on Clubdub!

I am not willing to share this there because all they do is criticize for the most part.

I am an 8 or 8.5 size. I can''t wait to get it on my finger but who knows when that will happen!!

Brit

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
<-- DasVWBabe

Brittany, congratulations, chickee! I won''t spill the beans, but I''m certain that they will all be as happy for you as I am.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results