shape
carat
color
clarity

Absence announcement...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies... just want to let all of you know in advance that I might not be on much for the next couple weeks. I still have to finish frantically sewing for Kyle and myself for War next week, and I'm really throwing myself hard into the job hunt. (I have three interviews tomorrow--I'll be out from 9-5, it's a freakin' work day!
6.gif
)

So I'll probably miss the Valentines' onslaught
39.gif
, but congrats in advance and I hope everyone has a great day with their sweethearts, beringed or not!

You might still be able to catch me on AIM, but probably won't see me here much. I just don't want anyone to think I died or anything.
2.gif

Cross your fingers for me girls, I really need something good to come out of this job hunt!!

See y'all on the flip side!!! *kisses*
10.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Good luck..we''ll miss ya!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Good luck GG, and try to fit some fun in there to stay sane. My fingers are crossed for you in your job hunt, knock ''em dead tomorrow!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
GG -
8.gif
don''t leave us!!!

We will miss you though!
Good luck on the job hunt!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck! I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Boy, will we miss you!!! We''ll try to keep up with the newbies in your absence....and wish you TONS OF LUCK with the jobsearch!!!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
GG....I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you. GOOD LUCK! You are going to do great! Just make sure to take care of you before going to the interviews! Can''t wait to hear how it goes. :)

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Good Luck! I know you will wow them, and that you will get the job that you really want! Can''t wait to hear how it all goes, and don''t stay gone too long...we''ll miss you!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
GG: All the best! You''ll be great. We''ll miss you!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
We''ll miss you, of course, but GOOD LUCK with the job hunt!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Be on time, be prepared, and wear your best duds - Good Luck!

doginsuit.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Fingers Crossed! And I know it isn''t March yet, but here''s some extra luck!

clover.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Erin, that picture is too funny. And sadly, that looks a lot like one of my parents'' dogs in a sweater!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Every body part that can possibly be crossed....is currently crossed for you! Both for a job....and dare I say it> ....a proposal/ring? Good luck, have fun, and be safe!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
look at the pic of the poodle in red again - doesn''t it look like patrick and jennifer are laughing at him?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick''s like, "silly poodle....I only dance with the BLUE dogs. You keep putting your pickle on all the girls'' plates, poodle dog, and leave the dancin'' to me..."

9.gif
9.gif

Jennifer just laaaaauuughs and laaaauughs..

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck, GG! Not sure how we''ll manage without you, but we''ll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Golden,
I can''t wait for you to come back to us with the good news!! We''ll miss ya!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
GG: I''ll keep you in my thoughts. Be strong and confident. We can''t wait to hear the good news!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'mmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
9.gif

(PS Tybee, I saw your post on the other thread, thanks for checking in on me, that was very sweet of you!
1.gif
)

Thursday I had a third interview with one job (my #1 choice) and a second interview with another job (2nd choice). A couple hours after leaving job choice #2, they called me to offer me the job. I wanted to wait and hear from #1, and she had said she would call me Friday, so I told #2 I would consider their offer and get back to them.

Friday, today, job #1 called me around 1 to offer me the position. At MORE than my requested salary, with potential for an even bigger raise quickly, and two weeks' vacation! Naturally I jumped all over that, called #2 to let them know, and gave my two weeks' notice to my current boss. (They weren't happy about that at ALL.)

Since I work Mon-Wed-Fri at my current job, I'm going to start my SHINY NEW JOB next week Tues & Thurs, and work like that until my notice is up, and then be full-time at the new place. I'm so excited!!! I really think my new boss has the energy and the drive to become successful really quickly, and I'm excited to take on the challenge of growing with her. Plus, my salary is a **50% RAISE OVER WHAT I MADE LAST YEAR** so I'm REALLY excited about that!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, and on a sparkly note... Kyle was pondering how he would spend his tax return (about a grand) and I voted for new tires and a clutch (both of which he needs badly)... he said he'd get tires, but couldn't get a clutch as he had been promised one as an engagement present. (Our personal joke.) I laughed and asked him if he planned on getting a new clutch anytime this year, and he
31.gif
31.gif
and said he needed one soon. When I pointed out our lack of fundage, HE pointed out our two new jobs (he starts his the 21st) and said we'd be rolling in it soon. Good point. So there may be some good news there "soon", too....
9.gif

All in all, I'd say so far this year is shaping up nicely!!!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Goldengirl - CONGRATS! I''m so happy for you!!!! More money is ALWAYS good. And it is definitely the first step to getting that e-ring! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
CONGRATS! Looking for a job is so stressful, so I''m glad all your hard work paid off into a position that seems to be exceeding your expectations!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I hate I missed getting to wish you luck but I''m glad you got the one you wanted!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
GG!
36.gif
36.gif

way to go!! two job offers no less.. well done! i know it must be such a huge relief to know you have a great new job... CONGRATS!! (tell bf that you now REALLY deserve that ring hehe)

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls, you are the BEST! MS, you''re so right about it being the first step towards an ering... especially since HE just got a shiny, new, better-paying job, too. Icekid, I know I''m at the top of his list!!!
5.gif

Ahhhh, even better, now we have the same days off.....
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats GG! I knew you would get a wonderful job! Thats good news on Kyle''s job too!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
congrats GG!
36.gif
Brand new shiny jobs for two equals brand new shiny ring for one!!! And maybe a brand new shiny clutch for the other?
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results