shape
carat
color
clarity

Abnormal blood test results

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds, I have the 20th and 21st off from work so I’m getting there!

@nala, most days I feel good but then I’ll get a wave of exhaustion and have to take naps multiple days in a row. So that is rather annoying but it’s manageable.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the update. Praying 4 u!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the tests came back in the normal range so I thought that rheumatology probably wouldn’t take me on. However they called today and I have an appointment for May 31st. The appointment is an hour and 15 minutes and for the first fifteen minutes the nurse goes over your paperwork and then the doctor sees you for the remainder.
I am really glad that they decided to see me.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the tests came back in the normal range so I thought that rheumatology probably wouldn’t take me on. However they called today and I have an appointment for May 31st. The appointment is an hour and 15 minutes and for the first fifteen minutes the nurse goes over your paperwork and then the doctor sees you for the remainder.
I am really glad that they decided to see me.

Happy to hear your results are normal!! Yay! Hopefully the next step also brings you good news.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results