shape
carat
color
clarity

A wedding I went to yesterday

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
So I went to my boyfriends brothers wedding yesterday...

I'll make a post about it later---by far the best wedding I've ever been to.

SO told me when he was watching his brother get married he got teary eyed (he is the most NON emotional person EVER) and told me he was thinking that being us someday :)

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
aww thats a good step in the right direction! maybe that''ll be the motivation he needs to finally give you that beautiful ring you''ve been waiting so long for!

i hope so at least :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet
1.gif
I hope he gives you that ring soon!!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 1:54:19 PM
Author: Grlsbestfrnd
How sweet
1.gif
I hope he gives you that ring soon!!

c''mon mr autumn, get a move on!!!

3.gif

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
That''s so sweet that he got emotional. Looking forward to hearing about the "best wedding"!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Am I allowed to post a link to a facebook album here?

I wanted to share photo''s so you could all see how beautiful this wedding was.

Also, I forgot to tell you guys that everyone harassed SO about if we were "next" hahahahah.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
aww that is so cute! so nice to hear it from the guy! I went to two weddings with my BF this summer, it was just so easy to picture that being us (I think easier for me than for him...I just started getting so excited!!)

I don''t think you can link to facebook...but maybe you could tell us about it? what colors did they have?

the last wedding I went to had dark blue bridesmaids dresses (and EIGHT bridesmaids) with hot pink bouquets. they all got hot pink coach clutches as a BM gift!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Words can''t describe.

I''ll try to post some pictures once I get done studying.

But in summary: they released doves, butterflies, had a cigar bar with a man hand making the cigars, a harpist, phenomenal food, great party favors...I''m forgetting something.

Turns out they ended up spending 50k on the wedding
23.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
That''s really sweet. When FI went to his brother''s wedding, he got excited and sentimental as well. I think being surrounded by his friends and love ones, and everyone being excited about us being next really made an impression. He proposed a year later, the day before his brother''s anniversary
30.gif

Good luck to you both!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is sooo sweet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results