shape
carat
color
clarity

A VERY belated thanks to Wink Jones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcr

Rough_Rock
Mr. Wink Jones,

I hope you remeber me!!! My hubby and I just got back to Germany and we ran out of time for me to bring him in to meet you. I found you on this site from 6-7,000 miles away from home, which is Boise!! My husband is stationed in Germany and I found Wink via Pricescope searches on custome platinum design. His Platinumsmith did an amazing job of creating what I wanted and all it took from me is a few emails and pictures from Germany and some nagging phone calls from Boise, which is where I''m from....(also an appreciated thank you to Ame if you are reading this, your were a sweetie in answering questions and asking ME for update when you didn''t ever need to).

I was home over Christmas and Wink and his lovely wife took me out to my favorite Sushi restaurant in Boise after I picked up my ring!!! Talk about great customer service. Yummy...I had been waiting 1 year to eat there...We joked how beautiful the ring looked in the parking garage lighting as his wife and I were freezing our way up the esclatator. It WAS great lighting though!! The cutest part was when we got back to his office and there were two women who LOVED JEWELS and were waiting to take Wink out for coffee!!

Anywhoo...my when I make my upgrade from my 1.35 ct to a 2 ct I will surely be coming back to Wink. Hw and his wife were just the lovliest people!!!

Jamie

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Jaimie, you have committed a cardinal sin... where are the photos? I can''t wait to see your ring and share your enjoyment.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/16/2006 1:16:33 AM
Author:jcr
Mr. Wink Jones,

I hope you remeber me!!! My hubby and I just got back to Germany and we ran out of time for me to bring him in to meet you. I found you on this site from 6-7,000 miles away from home, which is Boise!! My husband is stationed in Germany and I found Wink via Pricescope searches on custome platinum design. His Platinumsmith did an amazing job of creating what I wanted and all it took from me is a few emails and pictures from Germany and some nagging phone calls from Boise, which is where I''m from....(also an appreciated thank you to Ame if you are reading this, your were a sweetie in answering questions and asking ME for update when you didn''t ever need to).

I was home over Christmas and Wink and his lovely wife took me out to my favorite Sushi restaurant in Boise after I picked up my ring!!! Talk about great customer service. Yummy...I had been waiting 1 year to eat there...We joked how beautiful the ring looked in the parking garage lighting as his wife and I were freezing our way up the esclatator. It WAS great lighting though!! The cutest part was when we got back to his office and there were two women who LOVED JEWELS and were waiting to take Wink out for coffee!!

Anywhoo...my when I make my upgrade from my 1.35 ct to a 2 ct I will surely be coming back to Wink. Hw and his wife were just the lovliest people!!!

Jamie
What a great customer service story! Thanks for sharing and a tip of the hat to Wink and his wife!

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing your excellent experience!

Of course, now we NEED to see some pics
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
More happy new members of the ever-growing "We Love Wink" fan club!
36.gif

Great story, thanks! And now - WHERE''S THE PHOTOS???!!!!!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I called Wink back in December about tennis bracelets. I ended up ordering one from Whiteflash because Wink's hand assembled setting was a bit too expensive for me. He was really wonderful to talk to. He sounds like a really nice guy. I would love to use him for some future project.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well done wink!
36.gif

paul has waffles...wink has sushi...
i love it.
3.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! How well I remember that day. First lunch with you and Resa then coffee with Megan and Adrienne. Not a lot of work got done THAT afternoon, but it was truly a great fun day. It is the part of doing business on the Internet that I miss the most, it just is not possible to take people to lunch or coffee when they pick up their new treasure.

Most of my local clients are also my friends and it is a rare week when I do not go out to lunch or coffee two or three times with clients. It is one of the perks of being a small business.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, when I went to look at my photos I discovered that I had two pictures of our happy lady on my disk. So from Chile, here are pictures taken before Christmas for my client from Germany who lives in Boise. How´s THAT for a small world!

Wink

(photos posted with permission)

happy lady.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And picture 2, not any photoshop on here so I can not combine the photos...

Wink

happy lady 2.jpg

jcr

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to attach some pics of the rings, but I can''t. Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results