shape
carat
color
clarity

A true love affair- Me and My Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
That''s awesome!!! -- definitely belongs in a frame...after the wedding of course!!! klr

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You all are so sweet! I love the dress!!
Matatora- This is just a sample dress, I had to order mine and it should be in the beginning of August- I am really cutting it close, but the alteration lady is so sweet and she told me she would stay up all night if need be. She is this sweet granny lady and she could tell I was stressing and hugged me after I spoke with her!! I haven''t deceided on shoes yet, I really would like to wear flops but I think that my mother would have a heart attack! I could just see it- everyone is watching my father and I and wondering" what is that darn flopping noise?" hehehe... As far as jewelry goes....well we will see what I end up wearing...
emwink.gif
My aunt is making my veil- it is organza just like the dress, it has two layers one goes to my mid back and the last goes to my high thigh area. Any ideas on jewelry that would compliment the dress- I don''t want to over do the simplicity of the dress, I want the overall look to be soft but classic..... I am open to you ladies, you haven''t steered me wrong so far!!
36.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhahaha Judging by your expression, I think it''s safe to say that that dress is "The One!" Congrats!

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty dress. Especially the back!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It''s perfect!! Congrats!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You are adorable! And you will be a beautiful bride. Congrats!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally agree with Jennifer, you ARE adorable and will make a lovely bride!!! I love your dress it''s perfect!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
you look fabulous. It is that big smile on your face that really tells the story
9.gif
36.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress and your face is beaming with happiness!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress...isn''t it great to find "the one"! When is your wedding?

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/24/2005 10:42
6.gif
3 AM
Author: JessesGrl
Beautiful dress...isn''t it great to find ''the one''! When is your wedding?

Thanks y''all!!! My wedding is August 13th- I CAN''T WAIT!!!
emlove.gif
I love my honey!!!
emsmile.gif

We are just trying to get all the last details together, I am picking out our menu next weekend and have to meet with the DJ in the next few weeks. I am trying to figure out what kind of Bouqet to use with my dress, my colors are black/white and Red. I was thinking of just roses.....not sure......

Who knew a wedding was so much work?!!

elephant

Shiny_Rock
Strawdermangrl -- I would recommend perhaps just some pearls? My friend got married a couple of weekends ago and she had a triple strand of pearls for a bracelet, medium-diameter, single strand pearl necklace and drop pearl and diamond earrings. It looked beautiful. HTH! Good luck!
9.gif

ETA: I think that a bouquet of red roses would be really pretty and simple!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/2/2005 11:18:52 AM
Author: elephant
Strawdermangrl -- I would recommend perhaps just some pearls? My friend got married a couple of weekends ago and she had a triple strand of pearls for a bracelet, medium-diameter, single strand pearl necklace and drop pearl and diamond earrings. It looked beautiful. HTH! Good luck!
9.gif

ETA: I think that a bouquet of red roses would be really pretty and simple!
Elephant: My father bought my mother the most beautiful and nicest set of pearl earring and a necklace- I had thought about wearing them-I don''t know yet- I guess I will have to wait until my dress comes in and try them on!! :) I am sure it will all come together! I am SOOOO excited- it is coming up so fast! :)

Thanks for the imput- I appriciate you! :)

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to suggest the necklace I''ll be wearing on my day. I bought it at Zales (maul I know) but it reminds me of the soft layers of your gown.

floatingpearls1.jpg

elephant

Shiny_Rock
That''s so sweet. I hope my fiance will do something nice like that for me too! :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I absolutely loved that pic of you singing to your dress--no image could be sweeter! Congrats!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
What an awesome dress.......you look amazing
36.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks you all! I am getting so excited, time is counting down- we are 3 months away!! My bacholorette party is in a few weeks- I am SO excited to see all my friends!! :) We picked out the dinner menu last weekend and we are addressing all the invites....I thought that it would slow down when we got closer to the wedding but it is just getting more busy and more busy!! LOL, my mom and I had my Dad sit down with us the other night and start making out the shower list with us, it was really cute!! He looked so lost, after we finished he said that he thought he was better at making out the checks!!! Heheeee...

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
That dress and those pictures are just perfect! I can''t believe I''m only seeing them now...

I say you get your employers to bedeck you a little... celebs shouldn''t be the only ones who are allowed to borrow fabulous bling!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I didn''t reply before - you look stunning!! It''s gorgeous on you! And you are so adorable! I love the organza (is it organza?) overlay - looks like my dress!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/24/2005 11:46:16 AM
Author: velouriaL
That dress and those pictures are just perfect! I can''t believe I''m only seeing them now...

I say you get your employers to bedeck you a little... celebs shouldn''t be the only ones who are allowed to borrow fabulous bling!

Heeheee... I will pass this on...

LOL, I wish I was a celebrity- wouldn''t that be nice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results