carat
color
clarity

A special evening celebrating "A Decade of Brilliance"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl said:
Hasn't anyone else received an invitation? Ladies & gents, check your snail mail!

We will be taking loads of pictures for everyone to see. We'll be bringing our camera and I'm sure other people will too.
nahhh...only for their RICH clients... :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire said:
gemgirl said:
Hasn't anyone else received an invitation? Ladies & gents, check your snail mail!

We will be taking loads of pictures for everyone to see. We'll be bringing our camera and I'm sure other people will too.
nahhh...only for their RICH clients... :bigsmile:

Then I would never have made their invitation list if that were true. LOL, me who scrapes together her bucks for a project.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband and I had a WONDERFUL time with the lovely people from Whiteflash and our Pricescope friends last night. It was a pleasure to meet, talk to and spend time with Debi Wexler, and to finally meet Renee who put so much planning and hard work into creating a special and memorable evening for all of us. We had so.much.fun! We're going to be talking about last night for a long time to come.

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy you had a great time, Gemgirl. I'm sorry I couldn't join in this year. I love the bling on the table. Were they party favors :bigsmile:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Glad you had a great time!!! We need more pics!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
You promised LOTS of pics! Please??????

-- Laurie

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The best pictures definitely won't come from us. Half of ours are out of focus. We also want to contact everyone in the pictures to make sure that it's OK with everyone to post them. Meanwhile, Lauren (who brought her big beautiful Nikon) will be returning home soon and I'm sure she'll post some really nice ones.

Meanwhile, this is one of me and my hubby.

IMG_1776.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun said:
I'm so happy you had a great time, Gemgirl. I'm sorry I couldn't join in this year. I love the bling on the table. Were they party favors :bigsmile:

Marian, I have to tell you, you were really missed! Another of our friends travelled up from the same state you live in. Next time you could have a travel buddy (if you wanted one!)

LOL, those would make some dynamite party favors, wouldn't they? That's just some of what I wore last night. A lot of the ladies complimented me on the necklace I wore. While I usually don't mix modern and vintage styles, I clasped my vintage diamond enhancer onto my version of a diamonds by the yard necklace that can't ever flip. My scalloped necklace is from Fortunoff, made of eighteen six point H/I SI1&2s. The diamonds go all the way around.

IMG_1793.JPG

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Gosh !!

(how did I miss all this!!)

anyway, I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it :D

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gailey taps her feet and waits patiently for the pictures. Did anyone have a video camera Gemgirl?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:
risingsun said:

Marian, I have to tell you, you were really missed! Another of our friends travelled up from the same state you live in. Next time you could have a travel buddy (if you wanted one!)

LOL, those would make some dynamite party favors, wouldn't they? That's just some of what I wore last night. A lot of the ladies complimented me on the necklace I wore. While I usually don't mix modern and vintage styles, I clasped my vintage diamond enhancer onto my version of a diamonds by the yard necklace that can't ever flip. My scalloped necklace is from Fortunoff, made of eighteen six point H/I SI1&2s. The diamonds go all the way around.

I missed having the chance to meet everyone, too! I love the way your necklace looks with the enhancer. I may need to borrow your jewelry box--fully stocked, of course :D

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Gailey said:
Gailey taps her feet and waits patiently for the pictures. Did anyone have a video camera Gemgirl?

oh Gailey..none of us had a video camera. I mean my cell phone has one but I was too busy yapping to even take pics :nono:
I took 2 pics and they are blurry... kind of like my eyesight after 3 drinks :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one of atroop and LaurenthePartier-

Annette & Lauren.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Debi Wexler is the petite lady in the center of this pic. She's so tiny!

Debi Wexler, WF Prez..jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Mr. Whitby and Lauren (and the meat man in the background!) Please forgive the red eyes. These photos have not been photoshopped.

IMG_1773.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Up close and personal with cellantani's gorgeous engagement ring-

IMG 270.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With two of my very favorite women on the entire planet. L to R, that's Renee from WF, Lauren and me. We had such fun.

IMG_1779.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is half of our table. That's L to R- atroop, Lauren, Renee, Mr. Whitby and cellantani. The pic's a little dark because the waiters kept turning down the lights in our half of the room.

IMG_1781.JPG

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh that looks so fun! More pics, more pics!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you're all so pretty! Gemgirl, super combination with the pendant & necklace. I was sorry when Fortunoff went outta business. Good source for stuff.

Looks like you had a ball! Really fun to see your happy faces!

--- Laurie

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loose gemmies waiting for a home... Now I *have to have* a Barry B. Tanga Garnet. The color is so delicious.

Waiting for a home.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who said too many? ;))

Never too many.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures everyone! It looked like you had a great time. I should update my address (e-mail and home) with WF...both have changed since I worked with them and spoke with Renee last year.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A. What the hell are you talking about?

B. Why would I be interested?

C. Seriously?!?!?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
monarch64 said:
A. What the hell are you talking about? Please see the entire first page.

B. Why would I be interested? The last time I checked this was a jewelry loving community... So she thought perhaps we might all like to see the jewelry? Just a hunch though.

C. Seriously?!?!? Yes...

Back to your regularly scheduled progamming.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
redfaerythinker said:
monarch64 said:
A. What the hell are you talking about? Please see the entire first page.

B. Why would I be interested? The last time I checked this was a jewelry loving community... So she thought perhaps we might all like to see the jewelry? Just a hunch though.

C. Seriously?!?!? Yes...

Back to your regularly scheduled progamming.
I don't mean to speak for Monnie, but I would imagine this was just posted in the wrong thread by accident.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't and will not speak for anyone on PS.... But methinks Monnie wasn't responding to this thread.... ::)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wrong thread, actually wrong forum altogether! Sorries all around!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64 said:

Nah, we knew it must have been meant for another thread, didn't think of another forum... Hope you gave it to them, LOL!!!!! :wavey:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh said:
monarch64 said:

Nah, we knew it must have been meant for another thread, didn't think of another forum... Hope you gave it to them, LOL!!!!! :wavey:

hahaha... now I want a link to the thread that was meant for :devil:

Gemgirl thanks for all the photos! It looked so fun. BLING BLING!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results