shape
carat
color
clarity

A really white diamond in a yellow gold setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I posted this question on Diamond hangout and haven''t gotten a response and realized that I had put it in the wrong section. So...I am wondering what people out there think of a E diamond (1ct.) in a yellow gold setting. I have a very beautiful diamond from GOG that I acquired for my 25th anniversary. I have my original band which is yellow, of course as I was married in 1979 and that''s what people had. I wanted the setting of the diamond to match my band, but after wearing this diamond for several months now, I''m wonderiing if it should have been set in white gold or platinum. There is quite a contrast in color between my diamond and my band

I just want to know what the consensus is out there.

Suz

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
hi--the color of the setting and the that of the stone are really unrelated -------------and need not match-----------in fact the only time yellow gold seems to be an issue is if the stone is a lower color grade. in your case with an E color it would be a matter of personal preference.................millions of engagement rings are in yellow gold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results