shape
carat
color
clarity

A privilege to have on my finger (for 5 minutes!)

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
While I was committing to my antique three-stone ring I just posted today, my lovely and talented jeweler showed me his newest acquisition,
From France.
A very old all-original OMC navette ring that is possibly the most spectacular knock-your-socks-off piece I have ever had the privilege of handling.
He doesn’t have specifics yet.
She was freshly flown in.
18k yellow gold and silver topped.
All stones warm. But the astonishing thing is how evenly matched they all are in warmth.
Not an easy feat to match that many big stones in the same color tone.
My heart literally stopped. 01485FC6-9E07-491C-8F75-DAA962197221.jpeg FF89CDF6-5AFD-41D8-830D-8AF57CE7C6F4.jpeg E3A96294-734C-4807-9C8F-BABC26FB6370.jpeg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's a beauty! How lucky are you to be able to try that on. I rarely love navette rings but can't get over how chunky these omc are and the way they are positioned.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WHY...WHY WHY WHY WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEDIC!!!!!!!!!! [flatline...]

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
WHY...WHY WHY WHY WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEDIC!!!!!!!!!! [flatline...]

@blingmeupscotty I feel your exquisite pain.
It was simply spectacular.
To think who may have owned it and where it has traveled, wined and dined.
It deserves an equally spectacular caretaker.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@blingmeupscotty I feel your exquisite pain.
It was simply spectacular.
To think who may have owned it and where it has traveled, wined and dined.
It deserves an equally spectacular caretaker.

That's the first place my mind goes to when I view the piece. First the age, then where could it have been mined? then the story, the lineage.. who purchased it.. how much they must have loved it.. the stories they would tell. Simply mesmerizing. I have no children, but have created many heirloom pieces for family from others passed down to me and repurposed. When I am gone, my niece and nephews will have it all and they will have a paper trail of what came from where and hopefully a treasure map of where auntie has been and what she has collected and loved throughout the years. So when you post a piece like that? It is pure JOY thank you!!!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
That's the first place my mind goes to when I view the piece. First the age, then where could it have been mined? then the story, the lineage.. who purchased it.. how much they must have loved it.. the stories they would tell. Simply mesmerizing. I have no children, but have created many heirloom pieces for family from others passed down to me and repurposed. When I am gone, my niece and nephews will have it all and they will have a paper trail of what came from where and hopefully a treasure map of where auntie has been and what she has collected and loved throughout the years. So when you post a piece like that? It is pure JOY thank you!!!

If I could give your post a big hug and love button I would.
Ditto!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results