shape
carat
color
clarity

A Pink Deer Bracelet

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
The bracelet was finished with my cousin, she beaded the the pink deer (or fox I guess? She said it was deer) and strawberry, while it was the rest parts the flowers, star and the pumpkin that was my contribution. Think the deer is the essence to highlight the whole design. It seems that I still need to learn from her as much as I can (I can only bead some simple animals right now). Share our first project here! :)

pink_deer_bracelet_.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I think this is one of the CUTEST things I've EVER SEEN!!!! You guys are really talented, so thanks for sharing your first project with us. I have to say however that I thought the "deer" was a bunny with a barrette on its ear (that shows how "un"talented I am in this area :lol: ) .

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Roxy|1357777418|3351678 said:
OMG! I think this is one of the CUTEST things I've EVER SEEN!!!! You guys are really talented, so thanks for sharing your first project with us. I have to say however that I thought the "deer" was a bunny with a barrette on its ear (that shows how "un"talented I am in this area :lol: ) .

Aha~ Really thanks, Roxy!!! I can only make some simple beading works right now, It can be said that she is the talented in some degree!! Oh~ right now I thought it is a bunny as well, thanks for loving it sincerely! More project from our small beading table would be listed gradually!! :razz:

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
This is really creative!! Great job! :appl:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
emeraldluvr|1357916515|3352995 said:
This is really creative!! Great job! :appl:
Aha~ Thanks!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
So....Cute!!!!!
And you did this by hand? How clever. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's cute. I can somehow see it being very popular (i.e. an item you could market easily on Etsy if you wished to) in a "Hello Kitty" face!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
LaraOnline|1358175576|3355179 said:
So....Cute!!!!!
And you did this by hand? How clever. :)
Thanks, Lara, this can be beaded with hand, but it is not mine, my cousin did the main item. She learned a lot of beading techniques by viewing different websites such as Artbeads, Fire mountain, Pandahall, beadingdaily and so on by observing, checking and thinking, then created these cute things!! :mrgreen:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
AGBF|1358181176|3355254 said:
It's cute. I can somehow see it being very popular (i.e. an item you could market easily on Etsy if you wished to) in a "Hello Kitty" face!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Thanks for your good advice, We do it just for fun right now, and would consider put them online when we have enough stock! :razz:

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
Really very cute!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results