shape
carat
color
clarity

A pic of upgrade and original

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I still can''t get the idea of a solitaire out of my mind, but the Swan won''t sit flush. Anyone have any ideas for a Swan''esq that would with my 2.5 diamond?

And for fun, here''s a pic of my old ring and my new one.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't get this to work. GRR

IMG_5623.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really don't know when to stop.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need better pics
3.gif
! I cant really see your ering well enough to help you out. (I know, pics are hard)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can''t figure out how to resize on my Mac. I swear I used to be pretty good at this stuff. Ugh. Old age is kicking in.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OK let''s see if this works. Now help a sister out.

Badabling.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not quite as scrolly but yet similar in style is Mark Morell''s Torchiere solitaire.

MWM Torchiere.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another view.

MWMTorchiere3.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! Does it sit flush with your wedding band?

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
If you aren't attached to your wedding band, and think you could stand to wear it with the Swan for sometime say til a Christmas, birthday, anniversary, you get what I'm saying. Then you could ask for the matching band that would cradle the side diamond of the Swan and have the matching set. Just a thought.
5.gif

Sorry. Had to edit for spelling.
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry, it''s not my ring. The first photo is a PSer''s ring and the second is a pro shot. I just wanted to post it for you so you could see that the style is similar in flow to the basket of the Swan.

If you search MWM Torchiere (either classic or petite) on our site, you''ll bring up photos of other PSer''s rings (some with wedding bands), or you can cruise through his website and look at his work.
http://www.mwmjewelry.com

Having said that, a lot of our vendors (MWM, BGD, Leon M.) make their solitaires with a "donut" on the bottom of the prong basket, and that donut can be minimized for you if you tell them that''s what you want.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results