shape
carat
color
clarity

A pic of the tiny lil' precious faceted rounds I purchased recently....

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Each stone is 100% natural with only standard heating as the treatment. 3mm each, to be used for a commission 3 stone ring I'm selling at a break even price to a friend of a friend. My phone isn't capable of taking very good pictures, but in real life all 3 look REALLY nice (and the little 3 mm Blue Sapphire retains it's nice blue color even in dim or diffuse lighting, which I love--- most of the other 3 mm blue sapphires I purchased and then returned so far all looked too dark in dimmer lighting). I also closely inspected each gem with my Jeweler's loupe. Very clean stones! They all sparkle very nicely under fluorescent lighting and in bright sunshine.

I tried to post a little video clip, but it didn't work. Phooey. :|

Attachments

• IMG_20210817_025122_952.jpg
    IMG_20210817_025122_952.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That green stands out!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
a regular here once told me how to post a video clip, but I forgot. Could somebody refresh me on the process? If memory serves, posting a link via a YouTube clip makes it easier somehow.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a regular here once told me how to post a video clip, but I forgot. Could somebody refresh me on the process? If memory serves, posting a link via a YouTube clip makes it easier somehow.

Yup. Upload to YouTube (under an anonymous account so that you dont have your name on it) and then post the link here

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Yup. Upload to YouTube (under an anonymous account so that you dont have your name on it) and then post the link here

are names off limits here? My username on here and youtube has my name :shifty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results