shape
carat
color
clarity

A little bored? Try this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 8:02:19 PM
Author: Blue824
It guessed my first few, but then I stumped it with Rory from Gilmore Girls. Although, it says sitcom, so I'm not sure if that counts...? But then again, Alias definitely isnt a sitcom and it was working for those people.
Nope - I've done all the characters from GG and it guess it - you must have answered the some of the questions wrong. When I stump it, I do the same character again but answer some of the questions which I weren't sure about different and it guesses correctly the second time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stumped it again with Uncle Fester from The Adams Family.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 8:44:34 PM
Author: Sparkster

It guessed my first few, but then I stumped it with Rory from Gilmore Girls. Although, it says sitcom, so I''m not sure if that counts...? But then again, Alias definitely isnt a sitcom and it was working for those people.
Nope - I''ve done all the characters from GG and it guess it - you must have answered the some of the questions wrong. When I stump it, I do the same character again but answer some of the questions which I weren''t sure about different and it guesses correctly the second time.

You''re right, I did it again and it got them. I wonder what I did wrong on the first one? I don''t know which answers I would''ve changed!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 11:04:35 PM

Date: 5/12/2005 8:44:34 PM
Author: Sparkster

It guessed my first few, but then I stumped it with Rory from Gilmore Girls. Although, it says sitcom, so I''m not sure if that counts...? But then again, Alias definitely isnt a sitcom and it was working for those people.
Nope - I''ve done all the characters from GG and it guess it - you must have answered the some of the questions wrong. When I stump it, I do the same character again but answer some of the questions which I weren''t sure about different and it guesses correctly the second time.

You''re right, I did it again and it got them. I wonder what I did wrong on the first one? I don''t know which answers I would''ve changed!
I get a lot of the answers wrong. One of the questions goes along the lines of "are you from the Mid West?" Having chosen some characters from Drew Carey Show - how do I know if Ohio is mid west or not???

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
This is too weIrd and hilarious! It got me on the first try... I was Denise(Lisa Bonet''s character) from the Cosby show.
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results