shape
carat
color
clarity

A Lawyer Bride Sues Her Florist

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lost on 5th

Shiny_Rock
thought of you guys when i read this. kind of crazy, but it is NYC.

enjoy

A Lawyer Bride Sues Her Florist

follow links to the NY Times and Post if you want to read some more.

35.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
$27,000 for FLOWERS?!?! Holy cow!
32.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crazy! $400,000 in damages
6.gif
. . . there goes your favorite flower shop.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
32.gif
$27,000 for the flowers???

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The florist is stupid. He should''ve negotiated $4k instead of completely ignoring this woman. Now he has to spend money on lawyers to defend himself.

A regular person might''ve complained to BBB but she is taking advantage of her education. $400k is damages is ridiculous but I''d hope one can get fresh flowers for $27k instead of wilted ones.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
That blog below the storyline is easily one of the most entertaining 10 minutes I''ve spent reading on the internet this month. Snarky Snarky Snarky!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I just can''t seem to get over 27k for flowers. I thought 20k on dresses was bad...
23.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I agree with one of the blog posters -- I want to see what a $1,000 centerpiece looks like!

...but, I would be ticked if my flowers weren''t even in the right color scheme. If they spent that much on flowers, 4k probably wasn''t an unreasonable refund to ask for.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
250 emails sounds a bit nuts to me - and those hydrangeas look green to me in the pictures.

Anyway, please - if you can afford to spend $27k on flowers then just get on with enjoying your life...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I read that crazy blog, too. I just can''t fathom $27,000 on flowers.

Has anyone wondered what her e-ring looks like if her wedding cost this much???????????????????????????

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Need their head examined. FIRST for spending that much on the flowers. Second for the lawsuit.
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Supposedly it was her MIL who paid for the flowers -- and the shop claims that while the bride kept requesting expensive flowers the true CLIENT was the MIL who kept reigning in spiraling costs by going against the brides wishes & refusing the changes. What a way to start in-law relations, huh? Wonder how truthful the MIL is being about what she actually ordered vs what the Bride THOUGHT she was ordering.
6.gif

LOVE the part about associates in her firm calling her "party pants".
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2007 11:11:25 PM
Author: decodelighted

LOVE the part about associates in her firm calling her 'party pants'.
1.gif
ROFL @ ' party pants'
emotion-19.gif

hee23.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2007 2:56:05 PM
Author: Starset Princess
That blog below the storyline is easily one of the most entertaining 10 minutes I''ve spent reading on the internet this month.

I''m with you! Only it took me more like half an hour to read. It keeps growing!

Deb
34.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
My favorite comments:

Wedding Flowers - $27K
Damages sought for wrong color Wedding Flowers - $400k
Being delinquent in your attorney registration while filing a public lawsuit on your own behalf - Priceless

I don’t like her outfit.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Don''t most florist contracts have the "substitutions" clause in them? I remember that in my contract!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I give the marriage about a year and a half. I give her position at her firm about a month and a half.

By the way, if you send an expensive wedding gift, can you sue the couple if they divorce within a certain period of time after the wedding? Ha ha. Bad karma could come back to bite her if any of her guests are attorneys with her same mindset. Personall, I would not be one to gift them with a piece or place setting of their selected china.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results