shape
carat
color
clarity

a happy disaster

mrs.anthony2be

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies
Im headed to a family wedding right now. I thought i would share the events leading up to it as both a precautionary tale, and some inspiration.
The poor bride has been through a rough week. Her bridesmaids flew in this week, and all the girls wentto pick up their dresses, only to find the seamstress hadnt even started them. They were told the dresses would be ready.yesterday (day before the wedding) and again, they went in to find the dresses werent made. The seamstress insists they will be ready before the wedding begins.
After dealing with this crazy lady seamstress, the bride heads home... to find out she is locked out. And the only other key is with the bachelor party, and drunk groom... 3 hours away!
When she could finally get in her house this morning, she was running late for her hairappointment!
so there is a frazzled bride, potentiality naked bridesmaids, and a few little loose ends, but theres still a wedding! Sometimes our plans dont quite work, but theres still a bride, and groom, a minister, marriage license. The only things that really matter

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I had a crazy seamstress lady! She finally finished the alterations on the dress at about 6pm the night before my wedding. Why they love to leave it to the last minute I will never know!

I hope your friend had a great time at her wedding regardless of all the mishaps beforehand :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results