shape
carat
color
clarity

A great Jeweller!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to start off by telling everyone that I got engaged on December 18th, 2004. This was the best day of my Life! My fiance took me out that night since my 25th birthday was the next day and proposed to me pertending all along that this was all for my bday....THE PROPOSAL WAS SOO ROMANTIC!! My fiance proposed to me with another ring that had a CZ in the centre.
Anyhow...THE RING!!, is another issue we were getting it cutom made I am in Toronto, Canada... (I will Give you all a follow up story later about the whole Ordeal) The ring at this time was not yet ready since I was having it custom made. I wanted a micropave ring, very similar to the mIchael B 3 sided pave ring. Anyhow ring is horrible!!! I have never even worn it yet because it look like the diamond is going to pop out and also becasue it is so horrible!
And Now to the Lifesaver!!! A while back before I got engaged I spoke to 4the love of diamonds whom has the Michael B 3 sided pave..... I want to thank you soo much because you told me about Bill Pearlman. He has been sucha great help!, and I reccomend him to anyone that is looking for an engagement ring.
Since this whole ordeal I have been in contact with Bill Pearlman whom is soo great at his work, he has guided me through and has assisted me in decidding what new setting I am going to purchase. My fiance and I ahve decided that I am going to go with the petite princess Micropave one sided ring by Michael B, I have seen it on the website and also by another person on the forum. I actually think it looks amazing.
I have a Round Brilliant, 1.5 carat, d colour, vs1, very good cut diamond and just want it to pop. Soo does anyone taht ahs pictures of this ring or have this ring please contact me I want to be able to finally wear my engagement ring!!!
Thanks so much everyone and especially to Bill Pearlman whom I will purchase the setting from. I highly recommend him since he takes pride in what he does and makes customers feel as though they''re worth it and informs them on details etc. Though he is not in my area we are going to travel to get the setting from him.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I too have to say that Bill is a very nice, responsive person. I didn''t get my setting from him, however I definately would feel comfortable reccomending him simply on his responsiviness and detailed answers to my questions.

Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results