shape
carat
color
clarity

A good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpbetts

Rough_Rock
i would appreciate some help please. I''ve got the opportunity to buy a diamond with the following specs for UK 6000 pounds. could you please give me your thoughts on the stone and any general concerns you might have

princess cut
0.95 carat
IF
D
5.47 x 5.14 x 3.97mm
total depth and table 74%
crown height 10.5%
pavillion height 63.5%
girdle : medium, 3,5% of table, polished
culet - pointed.

many many thanks

cpbetts

Rough_Rock
for example what are the general thoughts about the depth etc.

dugout41

Rough_Rock

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the depth and table are both 74%?
have you seen the stone and compared it with others?

cpbetts

Rough_Rock
many thanks for the info so far.

i have not seen the stone yet as it''s using a jeweller recommended by a friend who live abroad in south africa.

is having the table and depth both at 74% a bad thing? how would you expect the stone to reflect light?

i''d like to be able to enter the details into diamcalc (but only have the trial version) to see what it shows and i have asked for a picture.

the problem is that locating a stone like this isn''t that easy? and i''m visiting south africa in december and can''t expect a stone to turn up when i''m there.

what do you think about my questions?

thanks

cpbetts

Rough_Rock
the stones shown in the links......... would you ever consider buying a stone over the internet in this way?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results