shape
carat
color
clarity

A french cut band can't be too rich or too thin

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It is so delicate and perfect. I am green with envy.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You have the most amazing stack! Very jealous here!! I think I could squeeze a 7 that thin on if you feel like sharing! :Up_to_something:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, DS, C-G, Missy, YT, Deej, BastetCat, JuneBug, SarahBear, Gemfever, Rosebloom, Backwards, PandBee, MotownMama, Laila, lknvrb4, Enerchi, Alex, TaylorBug, GemGirl, Ame, WebDiva, Himni, ArmyWife, Rosetta, T2, Distracts, Rubies, Fancypants, K_Darling, Christina! Sorry I disappeared - too busy admiring the bling! (Nah. Spring finally hit NY, so I was out getting my annual sunburn - er, I mean, "tan.") I kept cracking up as I read your posts, though: my husband looked at me oddly when I snorted kir out of my nose during a picnic.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love this band! And all your bands, frankly. Wherever did you find that french cut ruby band? Gorgeous!!!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
I'm going thru a band phase right now, and your collection is my inspiration! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Circe!
:o Don't mean to be a ring stalker but.. I saw on another thread that you posted a pic of a ruby baguette eternity band. I just lovelovelove that ring! It looks estate.. can you tell me about it? Thanks!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful find! I just love dainty bands and that one is perfection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them ALL--your set is perfection! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection.... It's fabulous! Lucky girl! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results