shape
carat
color
clarity

A few small items I''ve made

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
And welcome to Pricescope :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces, InnerKitten. How cool that you can make your own jewelry -- sounds like fun.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Way cool, I.K.
36.gif

Keep it going.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IK,
I''m impressed; you are already doing such nice pieces and they don''t look like a beginner''s work. I second/third/fourth the suggestion that you can even offer your services on Etsy soon at the rate you are progressing.
36.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I would really like to thank you for posting this. I''ve been looking for a hobby and I had no idea how to get into this. Thanks to JKT telling us to check with out community colleges I did and while my local one does not offer any classes the next county down does...so I just registered and I will be a driving on Mondays! Thank you!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Ha! I think we have a lot in common. I saw in your other thread that you were looking for rose cut diamonds, which I love, and I was just about to sign up for a jewelry making class in March too! Your work looks amazing, I can''t wait to see what else you come up with. Making the pieces yourself really makes you appreciate how long it takes to make something by hand, doesn''t it?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice, innerkitten. Is the work hard on your hands?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you two will also be taking classes! Very cool.

Harriet, I haven''t noticed any major damage yet but I''m not there every day either.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool looking rings. They don''t look like a beginner did them at all. Keep us posted on your progress.

Great hobby. I''d be too afraid of hurting the stones to do it. But I guess that''s why fakes are good for practicing on.

TFS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results