shape
carat
color
clarity

A few quick thank you note question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
(ETA - sorry I forgot to pluralize the title...
5.gif
)

Hey guys... so at my bridal shower, I had a few people (namely an aunt and a few cousins) who gave me two gifts at the shower. I know that you're supposed to do separate thank you notes for gifts that are at a shower vs. the wedding or mail, but what are you supposed to do in this case? The aunt actually gave me multiple gifts - at the same shower. The cousins are sisters who gave a small gift to me together, then also pitched in with the big group of cousins on a larger gift. I know to do a thank you note to each individual that chipped in on gifts like that. But to these particular cousins that also gave another gift at the same shower, do I just do one note for each individual and mention both gifts in the same note?

The aunt is very generous - she also mailed me another gift that came only a few days after I got back from the shower. I know I am supposed to do a separate note for that gift than from the shower gifts, correct? Since they came so close together though, should I just wait a few days to mail the second note for the gift in the mail? I just don't know if it'd be weird/wrong for her to receive two notes around the same time. What is the best way for me to handle that?

Thanks!
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did one note per person per event, so I would send one note to the generous gift givers and thank them for each of the gifts within that one note.

Getting closer, LT!!!!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
One note per person mentioning the multiple gifts they gave.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it''s ever weird or wrong to say thank you... no matter how many times and how close together and how much or how little they gave. Saying thank you is always a gracious and tactful thing to do. I say to send them!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great ladies... thanks for the remarks!! I''m off to write...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results