shape
carat
color
clarity

A few new sparklies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Pair of 7mm rounds cut in Jeff Grahams " flasher" cut from San Carlos mine. These are for earrings in possibly a WF "W" setting if they sell them without diamonds. If not I will find something comparable on Stuller.

The 2 trilliants are from the same rough. The smaller is cut in the " port of call " cut, and the larger is the standard trilliant radiant cut. I am trying to make up my mind which of the 2 to keep for a pendant to go with the earrings.

ETA- MrsTropicmaster you cannot scroll any further down! lol

Peri 1.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
The whole set

ETA- I bought the rounds a month or so ago. Then called and asked for the trilliant to match. Trying to decide which to keep and which to send back.

Peri 2.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
A Spinel I bought at the July gemstone show

Red Sp 1.JPG

ma re

Ideal_Rock
I'd keep the smaller one as it seems to have a cut which is a better match to that of rounds. Nice stones btw! What are they btw...peridots?:)

Spinel - seriously beautiful
30.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Another shot. Not sure what I am going to make for her with this one-probably a simple little ring. It looks a LOT better than these crappy pics I take!

Red Sp 2.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 1:22:08 PM
Author: ma re
I''d keep the smaller one as it seems to have a cut which is a better match to that of rounds. Nice stones btw! What are they btw...peridots?:)

Spinel - seriously beautiful
30.gif

Cannot believe I did not put this in the post- yes they are Peridot''s! lol

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
And lastly a red Zircon purchased at the same Gemstone show. I am not overwhelmed with it, so probably wont spend a lot on setting it. Some little something as a " just because "gift someday when my Wife is having a bad week maybe.

Zirc 1.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Last Zircon pic. I sure wish I could take good pics! I have got to do a little research on how to do that. If anybody has a link to a good article feel free to share?

Zirc 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results