shape
carat
color
clarity

a few more pics and RHR too

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m experimenting with photo-taking and took a couple more outside at lunch time on my way to the gym. I also took some of my sapphire RHR. The stone looks so dark in the photos, but it''s actually quite a nice blue! The first one is just the ering.

sunny2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and here are both rings again

sunny3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and here is the sapphire ring

sapprhr.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This princess looks really beautiful!

That''s a lovely RHR as well - was it a gift or a purchase?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! The rhr was something I treated myself to at x-mas. The sapphire was set in another (I thought boring) setting, so I had them take it out and put it in this setting. I really like it. I wear it every day!

I LOVE my princess. It''s so sparkly. I can''t seem to capture all the rainbow colors I get from it in the sun. The camera just doesn''t show those colors! My hubby said I''d never have to worry about being stranded on an island--I could always send out signals with my rings... :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Nice rings :) Your princess stone looks like Ice!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hands look so dry and like I''m 100 years old! I promise, I DO use lotion... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results