shape
carat
color
clarity

A Christmas Letter?

Do you do a Christmas Letter?

• No, it''s not for me

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, I write one and enjoy reading other people''s as well!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We always get a Christmas letter from my aunt and uncle (who live here in town, so I hear about their goings-on before I even get the letter) that details all of their children''s accomplishments. Which has come to include all of their grandchildren''s accomplishments as well. One of them detailed their oldest grandchild''s (she''s 20) first year of college, GPA and honor roll status. I think she wanted to kill them for putting all of that in there...

What really sucks about this particular aunt and uncle is that they also send out a weekly email--that details all of their physical ailments, the doctor''s trips, the operations, etc etc etc. The worst one actually detailed what''s going on with my mom, added her address (to send flowers I guess?!), and made it all sound a lot worse than it was.

Oh, and did I mention that all of those emails go out to everyone in the family--including my mom?!

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results