shape
carat
color
clarity

A Call to Lefties

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blukolr

Rough_Rock
A Question To Our Left-Handed Ladies (or those that may be together with a Lefty):

Do you find your E-Ring and/or W-ring has more wear and tear than your other ''righty'' friends?

If so, what are some of your methods to combat significant damage to your precious rings?
23.gif

I''m recently engaged (9/17) and my fiancee, a full-time student and worker, is driving herself crazy wanting to wear her ring and protect it at the same time. (THANKS TO CAPITOL BILL FOR THE BEAUTIFUL RING!!!)
30.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a lefty, and yes, my wedding set does get hit more often because that''s the hand I use. The rings I wear on my right hand are in better shape, but I think that''s because I rotate them, whereas I wear my wedding set everyday. So naturally there is more abuse on rings worn more. When I first got engaged, my prongs were white gold and I was an EMT so I was really hard on my hands. I had a lot of bent and broken prongs (thank goodness for 6 prongs!). I finally switched to a platinum head and haven''t had any problems since. I''ve also been wearing my wedding set for 6 years so I''ve learned to adjust things I do to prevent my rings getting whacked...but they will sometimes.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results