shape
carat
color
clarity

A big THANKS from a lurker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blangga70

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I just wanted to post my recent diamond-buying experience. I am the type who tries to take in the maximum amount of info in the shortest period of time. When it came to buying diamonds, I knew almost nothing. My brother gave me a book he had used and also offered valuable advice. I went to a handful of jewelers, and started browsing the web. Luckily, I found pricescope fairly quickly. The information on cut quality was eye-opening. Jewelers almost never mention it, and one did not even know what I meant when I asked to see an ''Ideal'' cut.

If you had asked me two weeks ago if I would''ve considered making such an important purchase through an on-line vendor I think I would''ve laughed. However, the feedback in the forums convinced me that the internet vendors deserved a look. I settled on a WhiteFlash Expert Selection, due to the amount of information and the quality/price ratio. I am attaching the IdealScope image. Based on this and the SARIN numbers, I expect the diamond to look amazing. It arrives later this week, and I plan on giving it to my girlfriend soon after....I will post a follow-up e-mail for those interested.

Thanks again for this website!

Blangga70

IS_GIA-14741613.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Looks like you will be really happy with it. I''d love to to see pictures and specs when you have them.

blangga70

Rough_Rock
Here are the Sarin numbers. To me these sounded like a very near miss to get the ACA label.

B

sarin_GIA-14741613.gif

plg_cp

Rough_Rock
Great pick on the stone!

It may not even be that the numbers were non-ACA...WF will I believe move stones down to ES if they feel that the H&A pattern is not quite up to standard. In that case you would have gotten an even better deal!

Mark

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome choice, glad you found PS!!!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Looks good! Do you have the 40x pictures? What sort of setting will that lovely go in?

blangga70

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Here is the 40x image. I''m putting it in the platinum sleek lines setting from WF.

DI40X_GIA-14741613.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on a terrific diamond! Of course we all want to see as many pictures as possible! I too just bought from WF and was very happy with my experience, and my diamonds are incredible. You will be very, very happy with your informed decision and smart shopping!

blangga70

Rough_Rock
Picked up the ring last night, and I''m very happy with it.

Of course I couldn''t resist, and opened up WF''s extensive packaging in the Fedex parking lot. I was fairly shocked by the amount of sparkle I was able to see just under my car''s dome light.

I''m attaching a picture I took this morning, again under poor lighting conditions. It only belongs to me for another few hours!

B

30.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Perry

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Just goes to show lurking and learning PAYS

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! So sleek and classic! Congratulations - I think your girlfriend will love it!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Classy, elegant, and sparkly....what more could you ask for!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful....great looking stone! i love the sleek lines solitaire..very classy.
looking forward to seeing more pics!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, she''s gonna LOOOOOOOVE it!!! It''s just gorgeous. Congratulations!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock

What woman wouldn''t be absolutely over the moon with that ring!

A simple, elegant, classic design that is absolutely timeless.

She''s a luck girl!

My best wishes to both of you and congratulations
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
that''s a NICE IS image!
That baby is classic!
Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results