shape
carat
color
clarity

A Big Hooray For Michael Jay - Fantastic Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael Jay Fifth Avenue is the best diamond vendor in the world in my opinion! I have recently purchased from Michael and his service is the best I have ever encountered!! He really went out of his way to make me happy and I am so thankful I put my trust in him. He sent great photos of the diamond I was interested in quickly and answered all correspondance within 24 hours. There was no pressure to buy which I really appreciated, it really seemed important to him that DH and I had all the time we needed to think about it and be sure. He also does custom work, although my ring wasn''t custom designed, I described the setting I wanted and it came out perfectly- the craftmanship is superb.

Michael''s website is great too, all shapes, sizes and prices to suit any budget, plus he is always available to answer any questions. I feel you get the best of both worlds with him, excellent customer service and a good inventory at great prices. When my diamond arrived I nearly dropped into a faint
6.gif
- it is so beautiful and far more so than I could ever have imagined! I still can''t believe it is mine
9.gif

I can''t recommend Michael highly enough, he is a great guy and a fantastic vendor, many thanks to him for helping me to get this gorgeous diamond! Also thanks to Leonid and Irinia for making all the information on PS available to anyone who wants to learn and the wonderful PS people whom I have learned so much from. Thanks to my dear PS pals for all their help and encouragement
36.gif
And of course to my beloved DH
36.gif
36.gif

So what did I buy???????

A beautiful RB solitaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Specs and pics to follow when we get the camera fixed and I can practice taking decent photos.
14.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on such a wonderful experience!

But no pics?!
39.gif
You better fix that camera soon, so get moving girl!
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Stretch but I think the camera has had it
14.gif
14.gif
Isn''t it typical
20.gif
just when you need these things? Soon hopefully!!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear of your positive experince, let he specs while we wait for pictures? Is there a similiar setting on their web site?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have his website, I couldn''t find it

michaeljay

Rough_Rock
Hi Lorelei,
Thanks so much for your kind words and for introducing me to this useful forum.
I hope I''ll be able to contribute something useful once in awhile.
Enjoy your Rock..you were a pleasure dealing with!

Michael

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIPPEE Michael!!!!! A huge welcome to you!!!!! Great to have you here! I know that everyone will really enjoy your advice, input and expertise on PS and thanks for those kind words SIR!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great purchase and experience, now where are the pictures?!?!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara - I am working on it, I think the camera is terminal
14.gif
My pretty is just having a little adjustment done, then I will get a new camera and POST!!!!
9.gif
31.gif
30.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats. Look forward to the pics and specs...
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results