shape
carat
color
clarity

.91, I, VS2 AGS000, BlueNile trellis e-ring pixs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Here are a slew of photos to my new Blue Nilee-ring
9.gif

amazingarrows.JPG

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
What great photos! I really like your ring but may I ask...how many wbands do you actually own?!? All are lovely! What make is your plain band, if you dont mind me asking...I love the curve on it!

Oh, and the 17th photo from the top? Unreal arrows. That should be a poster shot for arrows!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! It looks HUGE on your finger.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks amazing! I absolutely love it paired with the plain 2mm band.
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I love it! How about those arrows!! I think it is great! I love it with ALL your wedding bands. Now, what do you think?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty! Love it!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 9:57:36 PM
Author: surfgirl
What great photos! I really like your ring but may I ask...how many wbands do you actually own?!? All are lovely! What make is your plain band, if you dont mind me asking...I love the curve on it!

Oh, and the 17th photo from the top? Unreal arrows. That should be a poster shot for arrows!
Surfgirl- Actually, my original wedding band is lost (plain platinum 3mm) but I count the princess channel diamond ring as my wedding band because DH gave it to me for our first wedding anniversary. The scattered band is a RHR or I stack it on my left with my diamond one and the 2mm one pictured above. The 2mm plain isn''t curved at all, it''s just that thin and low that it sits perfectly with the trellis ring. The 2mm is 14K whitegold and I bought that to stack as well. I do plan to buy a platinum plain wedding band as a second wedding band to wear with the trellis e-ring. I think this setting looks best with a plain platinum band.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 9:42:45 PM
Author: february2003bride
WOW!! what an amazing shot(4th one down)!!! Congratulations on your ring!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow yes now that is what I have been waiting for! Your ring is beautiful and you should be proud to be wearing that! You have such a collection of bands to wear with it also and can change it up so that it looks different all the time! Great well enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results