shape
carat
color
clarity

.91 ct Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dropdown3

Rough_Rock
Stock Number: I have the #
Laboratory: GIA
Carat Weight: 0.91
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Shape: Princess

Depth: 72.3%
Table: 72%
Polish: EX
Symmetry: VG

Culet: N
Girdle: M-TK
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.31x5.30x3.84
Ratio: 1.00

Price: $2990

Seems like an excellent deal to my untrained eye. This diamond is all natural, no drilling, CE, or laser work. It also comes with a 10-day money back guarantee, certification papers, and is certified by GIA. I currently do not have any photos.

What do you guys/gals think?

-Charles-

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It may be a real diamond (all lab reports are good to id. that), but it would be nice to know how close or far is this from a top brilliant cut. The table & depth stats don''t say this, unfortunately. Honestly, 65% depth and table below 70 with a thin/medium girdle would have sounded nicer(still no telling how bright this is, but the stone will be larger). An Ideal Scope picture (or you handling one) would be even better.

You may want to compare the price against the local quotes if not done already...

Anyway, princess cuts do not seem to be either (relatively) large for their weight or brilliant and finding one just so is neither inexpensive not straightforward. If the shape must be square, there''s a tradeoff
4.gif
in theory. Since you have seen this stone and I haven''t, well, yours might just be the exception to the rule. I surely hope it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results