shape
carat
color
clarity

9-11 Never Forget!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you strm

hugs.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for that touching post. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has been affected by this tragedy. Its so hard to believe that 7 years have gone by.....I can remember it so clearly. Where I was, what I was doing, who I was with. We''ll never forget.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for starting this Storm. What a beautiful prayer.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
That is such a lovely prayer Strm. Thinking of all those who lost loved ones, and of America, today.

ETA - Maisie, what a fabulous post, you said exactly what I was thinking but I didn't have the words.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
An act of cowardice and agression which was designed to tear a country apart.

Instead it united millions of people. They did not reckon on the spirit of the American people.

God Bless you all.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Karl. That was a great tribute and remembrance.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to post here.
7.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for starting this Storm.

I can''t believe it''s been 7 years. We will never forget. My thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by this tragedy. My condolences to those who lost loved ones.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
September 11, is a happy day for me, my wedding anniversary..HOWEVER, each year since this tragic event..I take a few moments to think about all those who were affected by 9/11. My heart goes out to our neighbours (Americans), who had their lives changed forever and lost those near and dear to them.

n2209286417_36499.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cannot believe it''s been 7 years. Thanks for starting this thread Storm. My heart goes out to all the people who lost loved ones.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
"Thank you for starting this thread, Strm.

We will never forget.

Prayers outgoing for those who were lost and those who lost their loved ones on that horrific day."
Could not have worded it better so quoted Dani here.
Thanks strm.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just took photographs of the wonderful light tribute and our beloved Chrysler and Empire State Buildings. I''m trying to resize and post them now.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why the Citibank building is so gaudily lit.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Karl. I was proud today, at 8:46 when the school where I was working conducted a moment of silence in memory of those who were lost. Some of our students, our little ones, weren''t even alive when the attacks occurred, I was thankful the principal and staff honored the day, and I was even more pleased to observe that every teacher I encountered today took the time to talk to their students about what happened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Karl- THANK YOU for this tribute.
no, we must never forget!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this, Karl. ((((HUGS))))
8.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your welcome everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results