clarity

.81 OMC in custom antique-inspired rose gold setting

DevinG

Rough_Rock
So pretty and delicate! I love the rose gold too!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. What a great ring; I really like it.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The stone & setting are so lovely! (And a bargain too!) It looks great & very substantial on your hand. Well done! :appl:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That is an elegant beauty. The color of the rose gold is nice and subtle with that vintage sparkle. I'm sure you'll get lots of
compliments :))

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That is an elegant beauty. The color of the rose gold is nice and subtle with that vintage sparkle. I'm sure you'll get lots of
compliments :))

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your setting. So pretty on your hand!

LouMom

Rough_Rock
Love love love this! What a beautiful deal!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to everyone who has replied. I have been wearing my ring almost 24/7 for a week now and love it. The diamond always sparkles and contrast of the rose gold setting really makes the diamond "pop". I wasn't sure about the rose gold, but figured I'd take a chance on using it in this piece and I'm glad that I did because it is so different from my other rings.

I can't believe the diamond is such a low color; I think the rose gold really helps it to look like it's a much higher color. I'm also very happy with the bang for the buck and the ring is very comfortable.

The only thing I'd change is I'd have the shank rounded. The squarish shank isn't uncomfortable but I play with it and a rounded shank would feel more soothing. I may see how much my local jeweler would charge to polish the edges down a bit.

liz

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, this is fabulous!! :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results