shape
carat
color
clarity

70''s Cluster Cocktail Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spike13

Shiny_Rock
When I saw the subject I was ready to see something awful/posted as a joke -- but was pleasantly surprised. That''s a really lovely ring. I don''t think it''s "old fashioned" more of a classic vintage/timeless.

Your MIL had great taste even in an era where many did not LOL.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I think your snow flack cluster is very attractive.This style of 1960s-1980s cluster dress/dinner/cocktail ring is back in style and ive seen them in popular trade magizines this last fall for christamas gift giving.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about spelling error on snow flake ...tryped to fast!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 12:26:57 PM
Author: spike13
When I saw the subject I was ready to see something awful/posted as a joke -- but was pleasantly surprised. That''s a really lovely ring. I don''t think it''s ''old fashioned'' more of a classic vintage/timeless.

9.gif
That made me laugh!!! How true!!

Thank you Coatimundi, Skippy, reader, thing2of2, krisvrn, chirp and Tuckins1, Ms.Dreamy and spike13!!! It is a fun ring and even though it cracks me up everytime I look at the profile, I`m very fortunate to have this ring to pass down.

Also, when I need a bling fix, it`s good to have around!!

Cachette
1.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I really love it!!! What a pretty flower ring.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2008 12:26:57 PM
Author: spike13
When I saw the subject I was ready to see something awful/posted as a joke -- but was pleasantly surprised. That''s a really lovely ring. I don''t think it''s ''old fashioned'' more of a classic vintage/timeless.

That is a very pretty ring, very sparkly, I am of that era and what may seem ugly now was not back then. I have always loved jewelry and we use to get catalogs of jewelry and I would look at every page, many times, lol and this style of ring was very upscale back then. I wonder what todays beautiful styles will look to our grandchildren, I just find all jewerly so fascinating that I love to look at jewerly of yesterday as much as I love looking at jewerly of today
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ring is very pretty and would wear it if it were the ssame general design, just set lower.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s so beautiful... you could definitely wear it today and get tons of compliments. Very nice diamonds!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love that! I love the style, even with it sitting so high. I have a ruby and diamond cluster ring that my mother/grandmother bought for my great grandmother before she died and it sits really high. My fiance laughs at me anytime I wear it but I think it''s cool! You''re lucky to have such firey diamonds in a cool family piece
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!! So much fire!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
I would have no trouble wearing this ring everyday, I adore it, it is so pretty, love the way it sits on your hand. Oh, how I want one now..
35.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Such a pretty ring, and what a profile!!!!!!!! You''ll need bumper guards for that baby should your daughter want to wear it soon!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Man looks like you couldn''t take a shot without fire! So sparkly
10.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a flower, very pretty!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments!

I do love it and, because of all your wonderful, positive replies, I feel more confident wearing it and will do so more often!!
Yeah for retro cocktail rings!!!!
9.gif

Thanks again!!
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results