shape
carat
color
clarity

7 stone wedding band does it twirl around a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

For the 7 stone wedding band owners, do you find that your ring twirls around a lot, i.e. do the 7 diamonds not always rest on the top of the finger, like they should to look nice? I''m trying to decide between a full eternity band or a 7 stone diamond band. Naturally the 7 stone costs less & is easier to size but will it twirl around?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you posted this in the right forum. Try rocky talky. Most of us here are not married and therefore do not have diamond wedding bands yet.

My opinion on the matter though is that it depends on whether the ring fits you properly. If you don''t need a big size to fit over your knuckle, make sure you get the smallest size that will fit your finger comfortably and it shouldn''t spin. I have a 3 stone e-ring and it never spins, but that is because it is the right size. I have many RHRs that I didn''t take the time to get sized properly for and they all spin.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results