shape
carat
color
clarity

7 Stone Anniversary Band Spinning?

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
Thinking of getting one....1 tcw- 1.5 tcw. For those of you gals who have them do they SPIN? Or do the diamonds stay on TOP of the finger?

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
I recently got a 7 stone it is a bit smaller than you are looking for .89tcw but i find it doesn't spin and the diamonds stay on top. Please post pics when you get!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got an eternity band rather than a seven stone because i was worried about the spinning. I also have a five stone that does spin and it drives me nuts (but it's a little too big admittedly). I think it really depends on what kind of fingers you have....if you have bigger knuckles and thinner fingers where the ring will be, it WILL spin on you and drive you crazy. If you have more meat near the hand where the ring will sit and the ring is tight enough, it probably won't bother you.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 7-stone doesn't really spin,but on many of my top heavy rings I get a sizing ball and it stays upright.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think spinning depends on your fingers. I have long fingers that are shaped like Patrick the Starfish from SpongeBob (ok, Patrick is more of an exaggeration), where the knuckle is less wide than the base of my finger because they are "fleshy". I never have spinning issues.

My mom, on the other hand, has thinner fingers, where her knuckles are wider than the base of her fingers, so she must have her rings sized to make it past the knuckles - all rings spin on her. Adding sizing beads helps them to spin less.

patrick starfish.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. It depends on the finger and ring size more than the type of ring. My rings do not spin because my knuckles are not really larger than the lower part of my fingers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results