shape
carat
color
clarity

6 ct cushion ring on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
It''s enhanced.
14.gif
38.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
hrmmm did you see one of the others they are selling
Ebay Diamond

apparently according to them being an SI2 inclusions are barely visible to the naked eye

hrmmmm I can see them there inclusions plenty clear...ponders what it looked like before it was enhanced :razz:

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 6:22:36 AM
Author: Deelight
Ebay Diamond

apparently according to them being an SI2 inclusions are barely visible to the naked eye

hrmmmm I can see them there inclusions plenty clear...ponders what it looked like before it was enhanced :razz:
14.gif
38.gif
9.gif
That''s funny, I''m not picturing something pretty that''s for sure!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
A general rule of thumb is, once on the finger diamonds are EYE CLEAN.

WHAT??
lol.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 6:22:36 AM
Author: Deelight
Ebay Diamond

Hey, you`re forgetting that some people actually like cracked pepper on their diamonds. It means that they can easily identify their diamonds incase a jeweller tries to swap it for another one.

And becides, didnt you read what else they said.......the rule of thumb.....all diamonds are eyeclean when being worn on the hand. Its a rule!!!!!
28.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I guess ''cause once it is on your finger you can keep it moving really fast
emwink.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow my now I am laughing really hard. That is funny! You have to figure something is wrong with it, 6 cts for $15000, now that is a bargin price for a large frozen spit ball!
face14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results