shape
carat
color
clarity

6/29

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 12:40:03 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Oh poo...drats...I missed my party.

Not to hyjack or rain on your parade...but me too! June 27th
emotion-19.gif
for me! Woo Hoo! But...since 2005 and I only have 600+ posts. I bet if Irina could...she would find I have posted more WORDS than you have! Ok...maybe not. I just reviewed your history of posts.

I do use MORE punctuations!!!!???? And larger fonts....and use more bold letters...and the ever favorite of mind...the dot.... dot.... dot ....technique. Ok so I can''t compare to 6200 posts. I am pathetic. Thats why this is YOUR PARTY.

And to top it off I seem to be a blow hard most of the time. AKA
emotion-41.gif
windy. I just don''t come out to play on every post...like you do
2.gif
. 6200 in one year...man you are a MEMBER.

DKS

IRINA: Who has posted more in one years time??
you are so goofy LOL!! I''m big on elipses as well. And I think Mara is the winner :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 1:17:16 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 6/30/2007 1:09:38 AM
What was your number? In a year...Kaleigh....

DKS
6873. I had to look it up, Storm did a thread for my one year anniversary. He had it tallied there...
::::::whew:::::: I don''t have to wear the crown ;-) Though if the crown is a diamond tiara maybe I just undershot it! LMAO!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 1:20:23 AM
Author: musey
You were here 3 months before me, but I always thought of you as one of the looong-standing and established members!! I never looked at your ''member since'' until just now. I can''t believe it''s only been a year for you!!!

ETA: I just looked at your posts per day--17!! That''s how you got to 6,000 so fast! Mine''s only at a measly 3
24.gif
3.gif

EagainTA: Forgot to say that you''ve also been one of my FAVORITE posters since I joined. I always really enjoy reading what you have to say! Here''s to many more cehrabehra years on PS!
36.gif
"You like me, you really like me!"
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 2:15:31 AM
Ah...do you feel the love?
emlove.gif
I do. Too sweet. And most appreciated. Thanks. Monarch- you are a sweetie.

You know Kaleigh...I am not suprised that you hold the year record. I remember when I first posted...I was so excited to get a reply from you. I thought you were MS.PS at the time...my thoughts haven''t changed. Mrssalvo, Mara, and so many others were big time posters. I thought you guys were like celebrities.
2.gif
Oh, I still do!

Sorry Cehrabehra...I am stealing your thunder....so here is some extra....Boom Bang Kaboosh!!!

DKS
Bah - there''s more than enough thunder - by all means, joy grows exponentially!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 7:40:40 AM
Author: NYCsparkle
My 1 year is coming up soon too, but i was a poster under a different name before mara even thought of upgrading
20.gif
. lol... then my computer crashed, i got engaged and poof didn''t use ps any more
6.gif
....too busy wedding planning b4 the wedding hangout was established. my e-ring is on page 19!!!
emsmileo.gif
!!! of the show me the ring thread. anyways then i wanted new bling and back i came
9.gif
, lurked for a bit, then joined again--you guys are great!!! sorry to thread-jack cera, but your 1 year makes me nostlgic.
21.gif
I''ve *never* been offended by threads morphing... glad to have you back!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 10:58:29 AM
Author: mrssalvo
sara and DKS...happy 1 year to you both. I for one hope you''ll both stick around for many years to come...

now, don''t we still need to see rings from both of you???
3.gif
2.gif
Can I call you a hypocrite in a loving way and make you laugh? ;D

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:56:53 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
Date: 6/30/2007 10:58:29 AM

sara and DKS...happy 1 year to you both. I for one hope you''ll both stick around for many years to come...

now, don''t we still need to see rings from both of you???
3.gif
2.gif

Can I call you a hypocrite in a loving way and make you laugh? ;D

haha...yes you can. I''ll just answer for the 3 of us, well 4 if you add in gypsy..."In due time my dears, in due time"
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 12:45:04 PM

haha...yes you can. I''ll just answer for the 3 of us, well 4 if you add in gypsy...''In due time my dears, in due time''
12.gif
To ALL of you.
11.gif

waiting07.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 1 year!!! It definitely seems like longer with all of the posts you make, you are a real staple here and we are lucky to have you!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey monnie, who you callin' wordy?!?!
12.gif

happy anniversary, cehra...!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Only 1 year, but so much knowledge (and so many posts
9.gif
). Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results