shape
carat
color
clarity

5-stone graduated rings with interesting galleries?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Our nanny is getting remarried and is looking for a 5-stone ering, graduated RBs, with an intricate gallery. I am trying to convince her not to buy at the mall!

I''ve seen lots of 5-stones on here but not too many graduated and most have the regular prong or trellis settings. Does anyone have ideas about where to find a graduated 5-stone setting with a more decorative/intricate gallery? Or would this be custom? She has about a 4K budget for the whole ring.

Thanks!

cara

Ideal_Rock
So its not a five-stone ring, but I thought of this custom 3-stone setting by quest. Its lovely. Of course with custom, you would have to devote a sizable fraction of the budget to the setting on this one, but that''s a judgment call.

noobie''s ring

quest3stonenoobie.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much, those are both beautiful. I am staging a major campaign to get her not to buy at the mall. They are telling her that "I" is colorless, that the Leo diamond is the most perfect cut and that she has to spend 8K+ to get 1ct. I don''t want her to be taken advantage of. She doesn''t have a lot of money, is wary of the internet and english is not her first language.

I was so impressed by ccuheartnurse''s beautiful set for $2K and I''m excited to have a project (ok, I''ve sort of made it my project..)

I found this one at Union Diamond but I need to do more research on them, the stones etc. I think she still wants a fancier gallery..

union5.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here's a cast from Adwar: Link

It has 1- 50pt, 2-35pt, 2-12pt. I bet if she got it in 18K gold it may fit under the 4K mark. Get some gorgeous ACA's from Whiteflash in there and this would be a STUNNING ring!

adwar5stone.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Link Here''s some more adwar cast settings.

adwar2.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I can't seem to find it ...but Pearlman has the BEST ON THE PLANET graduated 5 stone...I'll keep trying to find it.

DKS

Is THIS what I was thinking of? There was this big ripple effect here when this or some other ring came out. Can someone help me was it a 5 stone? Or is this the one I am remembering?

I have seen THIS some where in a 5 stone. Not elaborate...but pretty cool.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you can find her an alternative. I paid less than half that for my bezel set graduated 5 stone with G-H VS1 stones, through a jeweller we have in town (not a chain store). She is going to get ripped off big time.
38.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

I know its not graduated stones but it may be worth a look at the gallery
1.gif

debhew

Rough_Rock
I have been a huge lurker here for a long time and have only posted once before. I am also on a search for an interesting graduated 5 stone ring design so that I can redo my plain 5 stone ring but haven''t been able to find too much. Here is an interesting 5 stone ring that I found although its not the gallery that is so interesting but the band.

5 stone with accents.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the great ideas. This has been so helpful.

Jelly, thanks for the Adwar link. I spent a long time looking on there but couldn''t find the right thing.

DKS, wow, that first link to the Pearlman''s ring-- GORGEOUS! The second one is very unusual. I will show her.

Lyra, thanks. Is your ring posted here? I''ll go look.

LisaC, thanks! That might be just right if they could do graduated. I will find out.

debhew, good luck, I''ll let you know if I find anything.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
5-stone - great choice, but then I''m biased.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Lauralu-- be still my beating heart! Gorgeous! I have an oval 3-stone-- I might have to get that 5-stone for myself someday!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 5:24:37 PM
Author: Ausable
Lauralu-- be still my beating heart! Gorgeous! I have an oval 3-stone-- I might have to get that 5-stone for myself someday!
I second that! Lauralu, that is one GORGEOUS five stone oval ring you linked.

12b.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I''d love to see someone get that ring!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah me! I feel like a true PS contributer now! I thought that it was a great find! It is a gorgeous ring!

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Hi Ausable,

I came across this thread and thought it might be helpful

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-an-engagement-ring-pic.68296/

Good luck!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! Misskiss, thank you sooo much for posting that link. I posted a thread about my "dilemma" but after seeing that...my heart is now set on a five stone
36.gif
36.gif
!! Ausable, I hope that this helped your nanny too!!!!!

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a ring from The London Victorian Ring Co. Here''s the web site:

http://www.london-victorian-ring.com/297d-info4.htm

This one is in yellow gold, but it sounds like they could make it in white gold or platinum if you asked. I thought it was so pretty

5stonedebbie.jpg

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the same ring from the side.

5stonedebbie2.jpg

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I happen to love rubies, so I thought this one was beautiful too.

236rd-5-210.jpg

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a Saturn Jewels 3 stone ring. The gallery is gorgeous. Saturn may have something similar in a 5 stone version that is not on their web site. Or it sounds like they are willing to tweak their designs to accommodate clients. They only work in platinum. I believe they are pretty reasonable (significantly less than Tacori.) Their website is:

http://www.saturnjewels.com/engagment1.asp#

Unfortunately they don''t show what the ring looks like from the top. But if you contact them they may be able to e-mail you a photo.

3ringsaturn.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Thank you misskiss.

littledebbie--- I've never seen the London Victorian site before-- Wow, I love it! (and I'm English..). I will be spending lots of time on there! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results